NINETEEN

Ya know just a slight filler cause I love y'all and thanks for all the votes and comments so far 🤘🏾😘💚

Stevie woke up with the sun shining brightly in his face. He rolled over to see Tommie wasn't lying next to him. He traced her side of the bed with his finger. He loved waking up next to his dream woman every day. He felt he could finally be with Tommie the way he wanted to. Nobody was in their way anymore.

He jumped out of the bed and slipped on his grey KR3W sweatpants. He walked into the living room and saw Tommie crying on the couch.

"Tommie, what's wrong?"

"This is wrong, Stevie. We shouldn't be doing this. Scrapp and Tia don't deserve this," she said covering her face trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Tommie, fuck everything and everybody. We are supposed to be together. Why can't you see that?" he yelled.

"I gotta tell Scrapp."

"You don't owe that nigga any explanations, Tommie."

"I owe him everything. I can't do this anymore, Scrapp. I'm sorry."

"So you're letting us go behind a nigga that couldn't give two fucks about you? I know Scrapp better than you think you know him. Bitches throw they pussy at the nigga every minute of every single day. You "think he is really thinking about you? Tommie, be real. I'm the only fucking one who sees the real you. I love you, and if you can't see that then I don't know what the fuck I'm here for."

"I don't either," she said opening the front door.

Stevie rushed out of the apartment trying to focus his thoughts. His mind was racing. He couldn't understand why Tommie couldn't let Scrapp go. He did everything in his power to get her to love him, but there was always an obstacle in his way. Hopping into his car, he drove aimlessly. He couldn't focus on anything but Tommie.

She has to love me. She has to, he thought to himself.

By the time he realized where he was, he was parked right in front of Scrapp's house. "It's time to man up," Stevie whispered. He ran up the driveway to the front door and let himself in.

"Scrapp?" Stevie yelled. The house echoed as he walked around searching for Scrapp, but the house was empty.

He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed his number.

"What's up with bruh?" Scrapp asked answering on the first ring.

"Where you at, blood?"

"On the block. What's up?"

"Ay, we need to talk. Where can you meet me at?"

"I'm busy, blood. Just say what you gotta say." Scrapp already knew where the conversation was going, but he hoped he was wrong. They hadn't talked for weeks, and Scrapp took their distance as a sign.

"I'ma just come out and say it," Stevie said pausing, "I want Tommie."

Scrapp sat on the phone in silence. He couldn't believe his brother betrayed him. "Like that, blood? Out of every bitch out here, you had to fuck her?"

"I wanted her from the beginning. It is what it is."

"It is what it is? Blood, fuck you. You went about the situation like a bitch, my nigga. All this time you were smiling in my face, you were plotting against me? To keep it solid, if you would've asked me, I probably would've just gave her to you," Scrapp lied.

"You don't have to give me shit. I get everything on my own. I don't need you to do anything for me. Chalk it."

"Blood, watch your mouth. You're being low-key disrespectful. You did all this for that bitch"? Blood, if I wanted her, best believe that pussy would come running. She just got done begging and pleading for a nigga to come back today," Scrapp said laughing.

Stevie sat silently gripping the phone until his knuckles turned white. "Oh, forreal? That is funny. Well, I've been hitting that from the beginning, so I guess we were both getting it in, bruh."

Scrapp couldn't believe Tommie chose up on his nigga. It could have been anyone else. He would have taken it as a loss and charged it to the game, but Stevie was trying to play him like a sucka.

Scrapp knew the rumors were true in his heart, and he wanted to take Stevie's head off for his disloyalty, but their past restrained him.

"I'm not bout to sit on the phone with you like a female, my nigga," he said refocusing the conversation, "This shit is done."

"What that mean?"

"You're done, blood. If I can't trust you with my bitch, I fa sho can't trust you around no money, my nigga. It's done."

"Tru  ain't going for that."

"Blood, if you didn't know, Tru doesn't run shit anymore."

Scrapp knew Tru wouldn't agree with his decision, but he held onto his principles. He respected his opinion, but his business came before anything.

Scrapp hung up the phone with nothing left to say. He didn't regret being with Tommie. He felt he deserved her, and he wasn't going to apologize for his feelings. He needed her.

"This isn't over," he yelled.

His voice echoed throughout the house. He walked towards the front door, but his reflection in the mirror caught his attention.

He stared at himself as if it was the first time. A few seconds later, he punched it and watched as the pieces of glass fell to the floor. "This isn't over."

Damn. Scrapp knows wassup and is Tommie really done messing with Stevie? 🐸☕️👀