TWENTY-TWO

Stevie couldn't have cared less about Tia's death. He believed only the strong survived. She was one less person in the way, and he refused to let her ruin his vacation.

After he finished talking to Althea, he walked back up to the cabana where Tommie was waiting impatiently.

"Sorry, babe, that was my cousin Althea."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is more than okay. She was just having problems with one of her roommates. I just had to talk her through it. It's fine though"

"Well, now that that's over. We can take this upstairs," she said grabbing his hand and leading him back into the hotel.

Once the elevator doors opened, they attacked each other. Stevie's hands were all over her body. She had to break their embrace just to come up for air.

The double doors slid open and Stevie and Tommie quickly walked back to their room. He got her all worked up, so she was ready to relive her stress. Even though her heart was still Scrapp's, her body belonged to Stevie.

Without saying a word, Tommie led Stevie into the bedroom. She seductively slipped out of her bikini exposing her sand covered body.

He followed her lead and took off all his clothes. His dick stuck out without any help. The sight of her alone drove him crazy.

Stevie threw her down on the bed, eased her legs open and dove in head first. Her pussy started to leak as soon as he placed his tongue on her clit. He slowly circled her pearl with his tongue.

Tommie tightly clinched the sheets trying to stop herself from coming. After fifteen minutes of Stevie making sure her pussy was nice and juicy, he slowly slipped his dick inside of her.

Tommie exhaled in ecstasy.

"Daddy's dick feels good in that tight, wet pussy, baby?" he asked slowly stroking her kitty.

"Ummm hmmmm," Tommie moaned not being able to speak.

Stevie was a freak, and he loved when she was loud and talked nasty to him. As he increased the speed of his strokes, the words spilled out of Tommie.

"Fuck me, baby. I wanna bust this fat nut right on daddy's dick," she said turning over and sticking her ass out.

Stevie slowly entered her from behind. He grabbed ahold of her hips and watched the white grains of sand fall to the bed as he forcefully pounded her insides.

Tommie felt herself coming. She couldn't hold on any longer.

"Oh, Scrapp, I'm coming," she screamed releasing all of her frustrations. Everything in the room fell silent.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Before Tommie could respond, Stevie pulled her up by her hair and slapped her back down onto the bed. He could not believe she disrespected him like that. All that he had done to be with her, and here she was lusting after Scrapp.

He refused to lose Tommie. She was his, and he wasn't giving her up to anyone. Stevie left the bedroom and started throwing stuff around the suite. He knocked over the table and threw a chair through the ocean view window.

He punched holes into the walls as Tommie sat naked in the corner of the bedroom. She never saw him so mad. She didn't know what he would do next. He had never hit her before.

She knew she was out of pocket, but she couldn't help it. The whole time they were having sex, she was envisioning that it was her and Scrapp, but she never meant to let Stevie into her fantasy.

"I know you love me, Tommie. I'm not gon' let this nigga do this to us," Stevie yelled from the other room when suddenly the chaos stopped.

Tommie got up and slowly walked out of the bedroom and saw that the front door was wide open, but Stevie was nowhere to be found.

Short but sweet 😘 Damn Tommie 😩 Stevie take ya mad ass on 😂