*Update*

Heyo!

Sorry I haven't uploaded a new part in over a week. I'm working on it, don't worry. It's just that I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately; babysitting, working, getting ready to start school again, a few of my siblings are/have getting/gotten married all within the span of like six months. There's a lot more but it's personal stuff that I don't wanna post on here. I'm hoping it'll all clear up so I can do more of what I love (writing).

But tell me, what have you liked so far about this story? What would you like to see happen? What did you dislike? Is there anything you don't want to happen?

In addition to this fanfic, I was thinking of starting an IJ preferences/one shots? I know a lot of people do them but if you guys would like me to do that, I will.

Also, I've been thinking of starting a new book. Well, actually I already started it a couple years ago, but I need to edit and revise what I have. But should I upload it on here? It has nothing to do with the Impractical Jokers; it's not even a fanfic. It's my own original story. Let me know if you'd be interested in reading that!

Expect an upload on this story within a couple days. But if it doesn't happen, I apologize in advance.

Thanks for reading!