Part 8: What Are We Doing?

Third Person

The two of them are sitting at the kitchen table, playing board games while listening to the Beatles on Q's record player.

"You know, this is boring," Sal says after their third game. "Let's play some drinking games."

"Okay, sure. What do you have in mind?" Brian hasn't gotten wasted in a while, and honestly he's had a lot on his mind lately and would just like to forget about it for a while.

"How about 'never have I ever'?" Sal asks, feeling a bit daring.

"Sure." Q goes and grabs a case of beer out of his fridge and they go sit on the couch. "I'll start." He thinks for a few seconds. "Never have I ever..." It's hard because they already know so much about each other, and they're pretty alike as far as their hobbies and interests go. "Never have I ever been afraid of cats."

"Fuck you!" Sal exclaims as he takes a swig. They continue the game for an hour, stopping to tell jokes and stories. All in all, they're having a really good time. Until suddenly, a really drunk Sal says, "Never have I ever had sex with a dude!" then he laughs as he sways in his seat. Brian stares at him for what seems like forever... then takes a drink. Sal's completely taken aback as the reality of Brian's actions sink in. "Wait... You have?!" It's strange that Sal's the one that's had a crush on a dude for twenty years and yet, he's never hit a homerun... and Q has and he's not even gay! Right?

Q nods in embarrassment and shame. "Just once. I was drunk and got into a threesome. Technically neither of us actually did it with each other, but we were there, the girl was there..." He continues to stare at Sal, trying to hide his emotions. Sal's jaw is on the floor though. And then suddenly... Sal leans over and kisses Brian.

Brian's POV

Maybe I really do like Sal. Maybe it's the alcohol taking effect. Either way, I kiss Sal back, and it's not just a peck on the lips. No, this is a kiss. Like, making out kiss. Our tongues even briefly touch as Sal puts his hand on my cheek. But then I come back to my senses and break away. Our faces are mere inches apart, and we're panting and staring into each other's eyes. I never realized just how amazing and captivating his green eyes are. Or how soft and plump his lips are. Or how good his aftershave smells; even mixed in with the stench of beer.

He's looking deep into my soul. "You okay?" He looks worried. Ah fuck it. I'll probably be really hungover and forget about this in the morning anyways. I kiss him again; this time with a ton of passion poured into it. My eyes close as he leans on top of me; causing me to lay down on the couch. We make out for a couple minutes; him gently resting on top of me and I holding him tight. He shifts his weight, and I can feel his...boner... his huge, thick boner... Holy shit, I'm actually starting to get slightly hard. I've never felt this way towards a man. Even during the threesome, I was entirely focused on the girl.

This time he pulls away slightly and smirks at me. "What?" I ask him. He moves his hips just a little, and now our crotches are in contact with one another. My breath hitches.

"Oh, you like that?" Fucking bastard... He starts to move his hips back and forth, and I get even harder. Oh my god, my best friend is actually grinding on me. Holy fucking shit. I can't help but close my eyes and let out a tiny moan as he goes a little harder. Continuing to grind, he leans down and we make out some more. I feel my heart pounding, and beads of sweat are forming on my forehead. Then I feel his tongue brushing against my lips and teeth, and I let it in my mouth and begin to play with it. That's when he sucks on my tongue, which is a huge turn on for me.

"Mmmmm..." I can't help but moan, and I feel him smirking against my lips. He even moans in return. Fuck... It feels cold in here. Probably because we both just took our shirts off. I actually get goosebumps, but I doubt it's from the chill. I slowly slide my right hand up to his thick, dark locks of hair and pull his head back slightly so I can have access to his neck. I kiss along his jawline at first, and then search for a sensitive spot on his neck.

He gasps when I find it and whispers, "Oh fuck..." I immediately begin sucking and swirling my tongue, which causes him to moan more. He slides his hand under me and grips my ass; another huge turn on that makes me moan. His other hand works on the button and then the zipper of my jeans. Is this really gonna happen? Here? Right now? Do I wanna do this with him? I stop kissing his neck as these questions run through my mind.

"Bri? Brian, we can stop." He sounds really concerned. When I don't respond he gets up and puts his shirt back on. I can already hear his breathing become labored.

I quickly sit up. "Sal? I'm sorry, I just..." He's getting worse. "We're both drunk. This isn't a good idea." He pukes all over my coffee table, and I sprint to the bathroom and do the same in the toilet. I hear him burst in and vomit in the sink. Eventually we both stop and I zip up my pants. He's sobbing as he runs out the door and leaves, and I'm too drunk to stop him from driving drunk. One last thought goes through my head before I pass out, and that is:

"I almost had gay sex with my best friend..."

***********

I don't know if Q has actually had sex with a dude; that was just something I added for the story. Anyways, how'd you like it? Please vote, comment, and share! ;)