Part 22: The Ultimate Punishment

*Sexual content*

Sal's POV

I don't dare move a muscle even though he's obviously going to be a few minutes in the bathroom. Honestly, I love this side of Q (something I've never seen before we got together) but I don't know what he's willing to do. It makes me anxious in a good way.

Fifteen minutes later I hear him come in. My boner had gone down but as soon as I turn my head and see him completely naked and dripping wet it perked back up. I so badly want him to just fuck me senseless, but I know that there's no way in hell that I'll get what I want now.

"So," he starts, "we're gonna go to breakfast like you said earlier. But you're gonna leave that in you." He points to my ass when he says that. "And no matter what I do, you can't show that you're turned on in any way. You will act as if everything is normal. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh, and the guys will be joining us." He's smirking but that's probably the worst part of the punishment. Does he want them to find out?! My heart starts pounding in my chest as worry and anxiety creeps it's way through my veins.

He cuts the tape off of my wrists and we both get ready to go. Getting dressed is pretty awkward because every time I move the toy rubs against my walls and, well, it's gonna be difficult to hide my erection. We arrive at our favorite diner and of course Joe, Bessy, and their baby girl Milana are already there. Murr arrives mere seconds after we do. Hugs go around and we sit at a booth with me by the window, Q next to me, and the other three on the opposite side. Bessy's on the end so she can feed Milana in the high chair.

Q wastes no time in making my life hell. At first his hand just rests on my knee, but as soon as we're done ordering his hand starts inching up my thigh. He doesn't look at me; instead laughing at a stupid joke Murray made about Joe. I try my best to focus and contribute to the conversation, but I'm afraid I'm not doing a satisfactory job because Q keeps nudging me with his knee when I should be laughing or something. And then it gets worse. His hand slips under the shorts he made me wear and cups my balls over my underwear. Seriously, how aren't the others noticing this? It's like they're completely oblivious!

"Do you guys know how hard it is to keep up with you sometimes?" Bessy asks with laughter in her voice. Yeah. I am hard. No thanks to Brian.

"Awe sorry babe," Joe says.

"Oh no, it's fine, it's actually quite hilarious. But it's like you're each a quarter of one mind that works on overdrive."

My turn to make a stupid joke. I look at Bessy with wide, disbelieving eyes. "Wait, we work?"

"More like I pick up the slack for all of you guys," Murr retaliates.

"Shut up, ferret," Brian says, his laughter bouncing off the walls. Normally I would take a few seconds to really appreciate how amazing his laugh is, but his hand is... mmm his hand is in my boxers, and his fingers are gently playing with my tip. Fuck. Thank the lord Jesus he takes his hand away when the food arrives, but not without licking his fingertips. Sexy son of a bitch...

The day goes on, we finish breakfast and then we run errands together. We go to the bank and a couple stores; including but not limited to a grocery store, a pet store for Q's cats, and a shoe store. I needed some new sneakers. All the while Q kept doing the sexiest things that had me itching for my damn release. Biting his lip, making his butt more noticeable, and discretely brushing his hand against my thigh when he passes me. Oh what I would give to fuck the life out of him right now...

We ran into a couple fans and had to stop for pictures, which lengthened the events of the day significantly, but finally we make it back to his place. And as soon as we're through the door he slams me against it (causing it to shut with a loud bang) and snakes his tongue into my mouth to explore every inch. I almost moan but I stop myself. I'm not sure if my punishment is over yet so it's best not to make a sound; although it's really fucking hard. He breaks away briefly for air and I use this time to ask, "Is my punishment over, Master?"

"Oh hell no. But, since you did so well today, you may tell me what you want and I might consider doing it." He grabs my already rock hard cock and rubs it.

"Ooh," I couldn't help but let out a moan that time. "Please... just fuck me, babe. Just fuck my brains out!"

"Mmm that sounds like a good idea. As much as I enjoy messing with you, I think I'll stop for now. Do whatever you want to me."

YES! Immediately I push him onto the couch and rip off all of his clothes so he's down to his boxers, then I do the same to my clothes. I lay on top of him and resume our makeout session as I grind our manhoods together, which earns me a moan from my amazing lover. I run my hands through the soft hair on his chest, then over his stomach, till finally my fingers slip under the elasticity on his boxers and push it down. His skin is so smooth and warm. I feel so safe when I'm touching it; like there isn't a bad thing in the whole world. Just us, and our incredible love. Yes, I love him. I'm not sure if I'm completely ready to actually admit that... Actually, I am. I'm just afraid that he doesn't feel the same way.

His boner springs up when I've got his boxers pulled down and pokes at my stomach causing me to smirk against his hairy lips. Quickly I grab it and rub his sensitive tip in between my fingers and he moans deeply into my mouth. His reaction eggs me on so I wrap my hand around him and rub up and down his shaft slowly; earning me more moans and even a couple grunts. When I start going faster he suddenly pushes me back and flips us so that he's now on top. Off goes my boxers and out goes the buttplug. I had almost forgotten that was there, surprisingly. But it's quickly replaced by something much wider and much longer.

"Ooooh fuck babe!" I yell out as I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight. A wet trail left from his tongue starts at my chin, goes under my jaw, and ends on my pressure point at the bottom of my neck, where he starts lightly biting and sucking. Chills crawl all over my skin despite the sweat on my brow caused by his intense warmth. Slowly he slides almost all the way out, then slowly back in. Out, and then in. Out and in. It's agonizingly slow for several minutes, and although I've been dying to orgasm all day, I love it. I love him.

Then he slams into me really hard and I actually scream out in pain. But it's a good pain and he knows that, so he continues. Eventually he has to stop kissing my neck in order to breathe. He rests his head on my chest as we both make a ton of noise. Then, finally, with one last, strong push, we both orgasm. A lot. And we scream. A lot. Until finally he pulls out and sits up on the couch. Seeing him like that, breathing hard with a sheen of sweat all over his body... Damn.

"I love you, Brian Michael Quinn."

*********

Oh what I would give to have just one night with one (or both!) of these guys! Haha!

What do you think of Sal's confession? Will Q feel the same way? Will he admit it?

Please vote, comment, and share! :D