Part 28: You Fucked Yet?

Brian's POV

I kinda just feel really overwhelmed right now. He's just so... him. And I love him. I love him so much, there's no possible way to express it.

We finish our shower, washing each other and kissing a lot. Nothing sexual happens, but neither of us are really in the mood for that anyways. Simply just being together is all I need. I call Joe and Murr, explain that Sal and I have made up, and invite them over to plan stuff for the show. They show up an hour and a half later; during which time Sal and I eat and chat a lot as we record an episode of 'What Say You?'. There's a loud knock at the door just as we turn the mics off, and then it opens and closes as Joe comes in yelling "Let's get this party started, boys!" and Murr's high pitched laughter quickly following. We clear off my kitchen table to make room for our plans and stuff. But... there's something we need to talk about first.

"Hey, Joe? Murr?" I say as they're each getting their notebooks out.

They respond in unison. "What's up, bud?"

I glance at Sal, who's pretending not to care about what we're doing but I can tell he's listening intently. "We um, need to talk. The other day on set..."

They both sigh. Again, in unison. Then Joe says, "We're really sorry, guys... We didn't realize... it won't get aired, I swear."

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Well it wasn't that hard to figure out. You guys hang out more and more, you don't pick on each other quite as much, and honestly you both just seem... happier." That last statement has a smile tugging at my lips. I am happier with him. I just hate that it took me so long to realize that.

"Regardless," Sal interjects, "we weren't ready for anyone to know. You guys are one thing but now the crew knows too."

"But the crew also knows that Quinn will quit if they say anything, so your secret is still safe. Plus we are their bosses, so they have to listen to us. And we sure as hell won't say anything else to anyone. I swear on my mother's grave." Well damn.

"I promise as well, guys," Murr says.

"Good," I say simply.

Goofy Joe comes back then. "So... have you guys fucked yet?" Sal almost spits out the beer he's drinking, causing Joe to laugh, Murr to scramble out of the line of fire, and me to go red in the face. Sal and I kind of avoid answering that and just continue planning and goofing around and just generally having a good time like we always do.

It's about 9 pm and Joe and Murr have to leave. We say our goodbye's, see you tomorrow's, and I love you's before I shut the door behind them. As soon as the chill from the outdoors is out of the air I feel Sal's warm arms wrap me in a loving embrace from behind. "Mmm, I love you," I state.

"Say that again, babe."

"I love you."

"I love you too, and I love hearing you say it." I feel him smile against my shoulder and his hands start to travel south.

"I love feeling you touch me." At that his hands undo my jeans and slip inside them.

"I love touching you," he whispers then nibbles on my earlobe. My pants are starting to feel quite restricting at this point and shivers are running up and down my spine. The sweet kisses and love bites on my neck and shoulder continue as he gently tugs my pants and boxers down, releasing my fully erect penis. His hand wraps around it and slowly starts pumping. It feels so good, I have to lean back onto him for support.

"Oh Sal..."

"Shhh, just let relax. Let me make you feel good."

"Okay..." It comes out as a quiet whimper. I don't always dominate. I like it when he takes control too. He backs up while still rubbing me and we lay on the couch like that with me on top of him. His free hand slips under my shirt and gently scratches my chest, which surprisingly feels good. "Ooooh my god I love this..." I breathe out.

"Tell me what else you love."

"I..." He goes back down and massages my balls. "Mmm... I love the smell of your cologne..."

"You know what I love?"

"What?"

"I love your juicy cock, and I also love the sounds you make when you climax." As soon as the words exit his mouth his hand goes lightening speed.

"Oh shit!" I gasp. "UHHH!"

"That's right, cum for me!" He roughly bites my neck and my dick begins to throb a lot. It's not long before my back arches and I yell as the pleasure sweeps through my body and spills all over his hands.

"FUCK!"

"Is that what you wanna do? You wanna fuck?"

"YES OH PLEASE...AAH!" I feel the soft cushions of the couch engulf me as he slides out from under me. He starts undressing himself and I enthusiastically help him, but when we're completely naked he actually pulls me into the bedroom and pushes me onto the bed, then he gets on top of me and we have a very heated make out session.

"Oh my god I love you so much Quinn. Mmmm!"

"I love you too Vulcano." My hands find their way to his ass and I insert a finger into him, causing him to gasp sharply. I stare right into his eyes as I slowly move in and out. "Would you mind getting the lube?" He nods and I pull my finger out so he can reach over and get it from the nightstand, then he squirts some onto his hand and massages my length with it until it's nice and slick.

"Just one thing, Bri."

"What's that?" I ask as I look at him; slightly disappointed that he stopped rubbing me.

He looks me dead in the eyes and says, "We don't fuck anymore." I'm confused, but then a cute smile spreads across his face. "We make love. Got it?"

I smile real big right back at him. "That's fine by me." No sooner had the words escaped my lips than he had sat on my dick, and the only way I can react is by moaning out, "Ooooh, I love you! I love yoooou!"

He's riding me really hard, and in between intricate hip movements he gasps out "I lo-ooove you too-ooo!" He goes harder and faster before he begins to bounce up and down. When he does that I roughly grab his hips to help lift him higher, and quickly follow by pushing him onto me with more and more ferocity. I also thrust with these movements, which only sends my length deeper into his very core. He begins to rub himself and the sight, mixed with his sexy, panting, sweaty face only heightens my own pleasure. One particular thrust has him gasping for breath, and he's actually on the verge of tears. He yells out "There! Right there, Q!" and I hit the spot again. This time a tear does roll down his cheek and he continues yelling incoherent things. The burning pit in my stomach gets hotter by the second, until finally my back arches with one last hard thrust and I cum deeeeep inside my lover. Almost simultaneously he orgasms all over my stomach with the sexiest scream I've ever heard.

Third Person

Brian had left his bedroom window slightly ajar, but his blinds were closed. Two figures are hiding under it on the outside, sniggering quietly to each other as Brian and Sal ride out their climaxes; albeit very loudly.

"Well," says Joe quietly to Murr, "I guess that answers our question from earlier."

********

Okay, so I doubt Joe and Murr would actually do this in real life. Or maybe they would? Who knows? I just thought it was kind of funny so I added it in.

Anyways, the story is going to get a bit more... interesting. I've got some ideas, but a lot of them are pretty unrealistic. So I'm going to use them anyways, because hey, it's a fanfic, I can write whatever I want.

Please vote, comment, and share! :D