Part 17: Secrets

*300 reads!

References to sex dead ahead btw lol*

Sal's POV

This is the best. Day. EVER! Excitement is racing through my veins at the speed of light and I don't know what to do with myself except just hug and kiss Brian over and over and over again.

"Dude, chill out for a second!"

"I can't!" I exclaim with tears in my eyes. "I love you too much!" I throw my hand over my mouth as what I just said registers in my mind. I would be slightly embarrassed if it weren't for the fact that he just laughs and pulls me into his chest and we cuddle like that. Everything is amazing. Everything is... perfect. Q turns on the TV but I don't even know what show is on. The only thing that matters is that I'm with him, listening to the most beautiful sound in the world; his heartbeat. Something that almost stopped a few days ago...

My excitement is replaced by sadness as I remember that day. I trace lines over the fading pink scars with my fingers and thank God for the millionth time that they weren't deep enough to leave permanent damage and will eventually go away. It pains me to think that any part of his husky stature has ever been hurt, whether he did it or not.

"Sal? You okay?" He subtly moves his arm so I stop touching it.

"Y-yeah," I stammer. "I just..." I walked in on my worst nightmare the other day, is all.

"You just what?" I look up into his big, gorgeous brown eyes that are now full of sadness and worry. God, how I love his eyes.

"I just don't like seeing you hurt. I feel like it's my fault."

"Sal, how could it be your fault? I'm the one that kept pissing you off and upsetting you."

"Yeah, and I was being an irrational jackass. I pushed you too hard." I pushed him into dating me. Maybe we shouldn't be together.

"Well sometimes donkeys need a good shove or two." I don't respond to that; instead focusing on the TV for the first time. Are we really watching the fucking weather channel? "Sal, all that matters now is that I finally pulled my head out of my ass and we can be happy. Together! We can be happy together!"

Looking back at him a tear finally falls. "Really? You really mean that?"

"Of course I do! I mean, even before I had feelings for you, just seeing you smile could light up my day. There's a reason why I have a podcast with you and not Murr or Joe. Besides the Tenderloins podcasts, of course. So how about we grab a few drinks, get raging drunk and celebrate us?" He smiles from ear to ear. It's a little goofy but I love that about him. He might be the most unapproachable and intimidating guy out of the four of us, but on the inside he's such a big teddy bear that can also turn into a grizzly whenever needed. I love him. So fucking much.

"That sounds great! Let's go!" We decide against going out; instead just getting some scotch and a case of beers from the liquor store. An hour later has the two of us on my bedroom floor laughing our asses off at some stupid joke we both just created on the spot. Most of the alcohol is gone; we just have one beer left each. But we don't care. It's not like we need anymore. "Oh my god," I slurr. "Hey Q, Q!"

"Whaaaat?"

We're laying in opposite directions but our heads are next to each other so I can look at him. "Now that we're together, you gotta tell me your deepest, darkest secrets."

"Oh is that how it works?"

I give him a cheeky smile. "Yup!"

His chests rises and falls as he sighs. "Well, what d'ya wanna know? There's not much I haven't already told you over the years, you gotta be more specific." I love how heavy his New York accent is when he's drunk off his ass.

"Let's do different topics. We can take turns talking."

"Okay. What's the first topic?"

"Sex." He grins and we both start talking about the many sexual encounters we've had. Some are similar and very simple, while others are a bit more adventurous. Don't get me wrong, it's not like we've slept around a lot. But when you're almost forty years old and you've never been married, you gotta relieve yourself somehow. Anyways we continue talking about our experiences and end up finishing our beers. One story in particular is quite interesting. Turns out, Q can be kinky. VERY kinky. "Quinn, I thought you didn't like using toys," I tease.

"If it's with the right person and it's done right, I don't mind. But I don't think I'd ever use them on my own. In fact I only use them with people I've been with for a while and we just wanted to try something new. It was mostly for her; y'know, like vibrators and shit." Damn it, now I'm thinking about the things he could make those toys do... to me... Fuck... "What're you smilin' about?"

"Huh?" I come back down to earth. "Oh, nothin' much."

He sits up and gently rests his hand on my thigh, letting his thumb just barely brush against the slight bulge in my pants. The look on his face says 'I'm up to no good'. "Oh yeah? Doesn't seem like nothin' to me."

"Well what d'ya expect? My very sexy boyfriend is talking about kinky sex. Of course I'm gonna get a little excited."

"Just a little?" He trails his thumb down the length of my cock; which is getting harder by the second. I can't help the brief hitch in my breath, and he smirks knowing that he has me at his mercy.

"Okay... maybe a lot."

"Tell me how much." Now he's palming my crotch and just barely rubbing.

I close my eyes with a moan. "Mmm I'm so excited that I'm willing to be your sex slave tonight."

"Willing?" He leans in closer to my ear. "I'm sorry, but if you're going to be my slave, you don't have ANY free will. In fact, those words don't even exist in your vocabulary. Got that?"

I nod. "Yes."

He squeezes me and I gasp in slight pain. "I believe a 'yes sir' is in order."

"Yes sir," I squeak out.

"Rule number one. As my slave, you have to earn the right to even say my name. If you address me, I'm either 'sir' or 'master'. Capish?"

"Caposh. Sir." This is a side to Q that I've never, in my twenty-some years of knowing him, ever seen. It's new, interesting, and most importantly, it's fucking H-O-T hot!

***********

Stay tuned. I'm sorry I didn't deliver an awesome sex scene; it would've made the part waaaay too long (Heehee, see what I did there?) But I promise you'll see some action in the next part. And by some I mean a LOT. If you have any suggestions, feel free to make them known. Or you can PM me if you don't want anyone else to see your comments. I'm not gay and I'm a girl, so I seriously doubt I know everything there is to know about the male body and gay sex.

Please vote, comment, and share! <3