Part 26: Stay With Me?

*Sex ahead*

Brian's POV

I pause the game when Murr opens the door and I see Sal standing there. "What the fuck are you doing?"

His blue-green eyes are all but stabbing me with that piercing glare of his. "I need to talk to you." He then gives the look to Murray. "Alone." Murr looks to me in a worried, questioning manner. I don't want him to leave, but Sal and I do need to talk, so I nod and he walks out the door and Sal shuts it behind him. He stalks over to where I am on the couch and I stand up. I don't back down to his anger, despite how close he is to me. Actually it kind of excites me. Sometimes I hate that he has this effect on me. Now is one of those times. "You know you did wrong. Now say you're sorry."

I shrug and sigh in frustration. "I did it for the show. You know that." Suddenly he walks forward, causing me to almost trip over myself as I walk backwards to avoid us colliding. My heels and back hit the wall and he walks until our noses are barely touching; his hot breath brushing my lips and making me want to suddenly kiss him. He slams his hands on the wall on each side of my head, making me flinch. Now, I'm not usually the submissive type. I fuck him, he does as I tell him, and he does it happily or he's in trouble. So the fact that seeing him take charge like this makes me weak in the knees is quite surprising.

"I don't give a shit," he spits out. "You're MINE!" A bang erupts from his hand hitting the wall again, and I nearly flinch. Again. "Now say you're sorry!" I don't know what's gotten into me, but his demeanor... does things to me, and I can only stare at him in bewilderment. A hand suddenly slips into my shorts and boxers and roughly grabs my junk, causing a hitch in my breath. "Goddamnit, say it Quinn!"

"I-I'm sorry..." His fingertips are playing with my head and I whimper in pleasure.

"You're damn right you are! Now prove it." He breaks away and crosses his arms as he waits for me to do something. I think I might know what he wants, so I kneel down and fiddle with the button on his jeans. But I hesitate. He hurt me. He really did. And now I have to give him a blow job? Fuck that! I stand up and look him right in the eye. "What the fuck, Quinn?!" He looks a mixture of disappointed, angry, and surprised.

"I'm not gonna blow you after what you pulled the other night. That's fucking stupid!"

"Bitch please, I did it because you broke my trust!"

"I broke your TRUST?" I'm starting to get louder. "Sal, what if I needed those pills to live?!"

"Then I wouldn't have taken them! But you don't, so no harm done!"

"NO HARM DONE? YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS?!" We're both breathing real heavily and clenching our fists.

"Sure bitch! Show me what'cha got!" At that I slam him against the wall and start passionately making out with him, and he returns the kiss in the same manner. I finish unbuttoning his pants and they fall to the floor, quickly followed by my shorts, and I press our crotches together. His hands find their way to my hair and ass and he pulls me in closer to him as his kisses trail their way down to the sensitive spot on my neck.

"Ooooh damnit it Sal, how do you do this to me?!" I feel the corner of his lips pull up into a smirk. Bastard. But then I don't feel him at all and instead find myself sinking into the soft cushions of the couch. I watch him strip the rest of his clothes off quickly then he goes to work getting mine off. When we're both completely naked he crawls over top of me so his dick is in my face. Ah fuck it, I think as I part my lips and take him into my mouth as far as he'll go. The rest of him is wrapped in my hand and I stroke and suck him at the same time, and he starts moaning a lot. I run my tongue up and down his shaft, then very lightly circle it around his tip, then I go back down. I repeat this process while pumping his base several times, and I can tell by the volume of his moans and grunts that he's very close. At this point I just really want to taste him on my tongue, so I grip his ass cheeks with both of my hands and shove him halfway down my throat. It hurts, and I almost puke, but it does the job and I can feel his smooth, hot juices fill my mouth and throat as he yells. I pull him out of my mouth and he continues to cum all over my face.

"Fuck Brian! OOOH!" He crawls back down then slams into me, making me cry out in pain from not being prepared for the assault.

"OH SHIT!" We both pant, moan, groan, and grunt in time with his thrusts, and then he also starts pumping my dick in the same rhythm. He picks up speed and fucks me harder, causing him to get sloppier. Oh god, this feels amazing! I can't think or see straight. I can only feel the many things he's doing to my body. Good things. Incredible things. We're both screaming by the time we climax together.

But then he runs to the bathroom with his clothes. I can hear him crying through the door, so I get dressed even though I'm still covered in cum (I would clean up but he did just take over the bathroom) and knock on the door. "Babe?"

"Just a minute!" When he opens the door he's dressed and not crying anymore, but his face is still red. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that... But you did upset me."

I want to hug him, but something stops me. "You... regardless, you can't pull something like what you did the other day. That was uncalled for."

"I know. And I really am sorry. But please, don't flirt with other people. Even if it's for the show."

"We'll talk to the guys. I'm sorry I upset you so bad."

"Can I..." He seems nervous now. "Can I hug you?" I open my arms and he almost knocks me over in a bear hug. "I love you, Brian." He's starting to choke up again. So do I; to the point where I can't talk or else I'll break, so I just nod and hope he understands.

A few minutes pass and I'm able to recompose myself. "Stay with me tonight?"

"Of course baby." I clean myself up and we fall asleep in each other's arms. I never want to let go of him ever again.

***********

Sorry for not updating in a couple days, I needed to think about where I want this story to go. Tbh I still don't really know lol IDEAS NEED TO COME TO MEEE

Please vote, comment, and share! :D