"Your daughter shows excellent progress since last year. Her attendance is spotless and her grades are high. Her conduct however.." I narrowed my eyes at my daughter as her teacher spoke.
"What have you been doing in class?" I asked Allison. Her eyes widened and she pushed her glasses up her nose.
"Uh.."
"Her and her friends are very talkative."
"Mhm.." I stated.
"And there has been some altercations with another student."
My ears puckered and I looked at Mrs. Lancaster.
"Okay so..who is this student?" I asked.
"I would've thought she told you."
"Well she didn't..what exactly happened?" I asked.
"She was talking so much crap, mom. I had to pop off. It was either me or Elly, and Elly already got in trouble once so I decided to stand up for myself."
Why didn't Alice tell me this?
I nodded and stood up.
"Thank you."
I walked out of the classroom and Ally sulked next to me as we waited in front of the economics classroom.
"Who is this girl?" I asked. Ally didn't look at me as she stared down at my feet and I sighed.
"When I was a senior, I got into this really bad fist fight with this girl in that exact classroom."
Allison started to laugh.
"I'm serious. Ask Alice, and Lina. They both had to hold me back."
"Oh god."
"Mhm."
I saw some parents walk out of the classroom and my face heated as I saw my beautiful wife walk to the door. She was wearing a nice maroon colored blouse and a pair of slacks.
Beautiful.
"Next?" She asked, before her eyes met mine. She grinned and I walked up to her and kissed her mouth, softly.
"Gross." Ally mumbled. I held Alice's face and kissed her again, when I heard a throat clear.
"Ahem." The guidance counselor coughed. I pulled back and laughed as I twisted around.
"Here you go mrs brown. Hello, Nina how are you?" She asked.
"I'm great."
"Hello Allison." She eyed us all, before walking away.
"That bitch."
"Stop it." Alice stated, tapping my butt.
"Did you eat?" I asked. She nodded, pushing a stray of hair behind my ear.
"Get in here. Now." I said to Allison. She sighed and walked into the classroom and Alice shut the door.
"I don't like that tone you used with her. What's going on?" Alice asked as she sat on her desk.
Alice hasn't aged a bit. She looks the same as the day I met her when I was seventeen. She matured more, but she looks the same, and as beautiful as ever.
Even at forty eight freakin years old.
Gosh.
I felt myself getting hot as I stared at her face as she waited for an answer, looking in between us.
"Nina. Snap out of it."
"Huh?" I asked.
"You got a little drool there, ma." Allison stated.
"Don't get fresh, you're already in trouble."
"But for what?" She whined.
"Okay so..both of you have some explaining to do..so you're throwing a tantrum in class over an irrelevant girl..and you didn't tell me?" I asked Alice. Alice looked confused.
"What? I didn't even know.."
"Mhm. Okay, now tell me, what the hell is going on with you and Eileen in class?" I asked, leaning against Alice's desk.
Before Ally could respond, the door busted open and I saw a red faced Lina and a scared Eileen.
"Get your ass in there, NOW!" Lina yelled, causing Eileen to jump. She walked in here and sat next to Allison. Lina stood next to me, her arms crossed as her eyes narrowed.
"Both of you..explain."
"Ma, I-"
"I don't want to hear it. Now tell me what the hell happened, and do not lie to me, or I swear to God.." She hissed.
Lina rarely gets upset at her kids, but when she does?
It's scary as hell.
Lina has a two kids. Elly and Aaron. Aaron was at home with Julio.
They got married and conceived little Aaron as soon as they could.
He was beautiful. He had large brown eyes and glossy black hair, and looked like his father.
He was the same age as Justin and Jessica.
"Okay, so there's this girl in our class and she always talks mad crap about Ally and I, and it gets so annoying. Like she says shít just to press my buttons, Ma."
Lina looked over at me and I looked at her.
"You can't have this on your record, Eileen." Lina started.
We knew she was upset because she never calls Eileen by her full name. She always calls her ladybug.
"I can't have you sit here, threatening to punch someone's child. Like, if she hits you first, then fuck her up, but you know better than this. Ask your aunt. Suspension isn't fun."
"It isn't." I stated. Alice chuckled and I looked at her.
"And what's funny?" I asked.
"That fight was crazy." She breathed.
"You got in a fight?" Eileen asked.
"Oh yeah..it was a mess..but that's not the point."
"No, I wanna hear this story." Eileen chuckled.
"Alright so Nina was in class, in Mrs lancasters class, actually. And this girl was picking on us so Nina confronted her. Then she hit her, so Nina boxed her shit. Alice and I had to hold her back."
"Bruh.."
"Yeah, man. But still..you're in trouble. Cause I'm not going to be coming up here to sign suspension papers. You're only a junior, and the school year just started. I'm not having it, little girl." Lina stated.
"Okay, mama." Elly said, sadly.
"And you.." I said, pointing at Ally.
"I expect better, you hear me?" I asked. Ally nodded, looking over at Eileen.
"Now, Mrs. Brown. How are they doing in your class?" Lina asked.
"They're both doing perfectly fine. Ally knows I'll tear that ass up if she misbehaves. And Elly, she needs to focus more, but other than that, they're fine."
"Auntie! I do focus!" Elly exclaimed.
"You can focus better. You know this." Alice stated.
"And you..get fi yuh act rite or ill beat fi yuh behine. Mi cyaan ave yuh acting crazy, nuh. Mi fi fat up yuh eyes off, yuh heard?" Alice scolded Allison. Allison sighed and nodded.
Damn. Yes, mommy.
"I have no idea what you just said, but sounds good." Lina stated.
"She said for me to get it together or she'll beat me."
"Damn. I see who has the balls, now." Lina chuckled. I sucked my teeth and pushed her away from me.
"Let's go, I'm hungry." Lina stated. Elly kissed us goodbye, and I told Lina to call me later.
"Step out, let me talk to your mother for a second." I stated. Allison strolled out of the room and shut the door and I looked up at Alice. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I kissed her mouth.
"Jane and shataviah are coming over, tomorrow night." I breathed, moaning as she kissed my neck.
"I miss fùcking you in this classroom." She whispered.
"Oh God, stop. We have to get the kids home."
"Mommy!"
Speaking of kids.
"They were running in the hallway." Allison mumbled.
"Hi, babies." Alice grinned. Jessica smiled and hugged Alice.
Jessica looked more like me than anyone else. She had my eyes, and her skin was pale like mine. She had Alice's hair color, though.
Justin was a combination of us both, period.
His caramel skin, hazel eyes, my eye shape, her head shape, his hair was dirty blonde, his lips were plump like her.
"Can we get pizza?" Justin asked.
"You didn't see me all day, and that's the first thing you ask?" Alice asked. He blushed, wrapping his arms around her.
"Sorry, mom. Love you. But can we get pizza?" He asked.
"We have food at home." She stated.
"Nah, Lina Eileen and Allison ate everything."
"I wonder why." Alice grumbled. I smiled sheepishly and kissed her cheek.
"I'll order it when we get home. Mommy looks tired." I pouted. Alice smirked.
"Mhm." She said, squeezing my butt discreetly.
"Mommy's hungry, too."
"You guys are so gross, Justin come on." Allison grumbled. I laughed and walked out of the classroom.
The drive home was filled with bickering and whining between the kids, but I couldn't help but think about Alice, and how much I want her.
Ima be nasty, tonight.
Hell yes.
I chuckled and picked at my acrylic nails.
She gonna see, tonight.
We were finally home and I ordered the pizza for dinner and sat on the chair in the bedroom as Alice changed into her pajamas.
"I'm so tired." She yawned.
"You look it. Let me take care of you." I breathed. Her eyes darkened and she grinned.
"In what way?"
"In every way, humanly possible." I breathed as I crawled on top of her.
"Lock the door."
I obeyed and straddled her, kissing her softly. Our kiss turned passionate and I moaned, my fingers slipping under her shirt. I kissed down her chest, lifting her Tshirt and taking one of her nípples in my mouth. She moaned lowly, biting her lip as she stared down at me. I licked and kissed down her chest, pulling her pants down.
"The pizza will be here in thirty minutes. You think that's enough time?" I asked.
"Challenge accepted."
I chuckled and ran my finger through her slit. Alice shivered and her head fell back as I dug in. She held my head and I held her legs open as I moved my tongue around her bundle of nerves, lifting her back off the bed.
She struggled to stay quiet as her head fell back. She arched toward my mouth and her legs started to shake as her broken whimpers and pants filled the room.
I loved it when she looked like this. So vulnerable.
I loved pleasing her.
Go awf, Nina.
I moaned against her, swirling my tongue as I started to finger her, rigorously, the sound of her wet flesh filling the room. She let out a moan, gasping as she squirted against my face.
I've achieved my goal as she contacted, holding my head to her womanhood.
"Damn, Nina..God." She moaned. I kept going, showing her how much I wanted to please her. She lost control, her legs shaking as she tried pushing my head away.
"Mm.." She moaned, gripping the sheets.
"God, I'm close I'm close again." She moaned lowly.
I moaned around her clít, my fingers moving faster again and she covered her mouth as she screamed into her hand, arching off the bed as she squirted again, her cum dripping on my chin and fingers.
I slowed my fingers as she rocked with her orgasm, slumping on the bed. I pulled my fingers out of her and they were dripping.
I guess she really needed that.
I licked the clean and wiped my face and crawled up her body.
Her eyes were hooded and she was dazed as I kissed her lips.
"Don't worry baby, you don't have to move." I moaned softly against her mouth as I kissed her. I grabbed the strap on and slipped it on her, before climbing back on top of her. I put her hands on my hips as I sunk down, moaning as I started to bounce up and down.
She gripped my hips and I moved faster, gasping as I gripped her shoulders.
I kept going, feeling myself build up in my stomach. Alice pushed her fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them, moaning around them as I felt myself starting to cum, sputtering as she wrapped her fingers around my throat.
Then the doorbell rang.
I hissed as I slowed my movements, before falling onto the bed.
"Mom the pizzas here!" I heard ally yell. I fixed Alice and myself up and we walked downstairs sluggishly.
Lina was smirking at us both as she bit into a slice of pizza.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"What were you doing up there?" Ladybug asked. I grabbed a slice of pizza and rolled my eyes.
"Mom, you have some white stuff on your chin." Justin stated. Lina and Eileen snorted loudly, dropping to the floor with laughter as I wiped my chin.
"So gross." Allison mumbled.
"Alice is falling asleep while eating pizza." Lina stated.
"Call me NyQuil." I laughed.
"Ew."
"Shut up."
I shook Alice and her eyes opened and she bit into her pizza slice, her eyes hooded and she tried to stay away.
She's exhausted.
My poor baby.
We all ate and I kicked everyone out of my house, and put the kids to bed.
"Go to bed, Allison."
"I'm grown."
"I'll slap you like you're grown if you don't get your ass upstairs."
She groaned and walked upstairs to her bedroom.
I walked to my bedroom and heard Alice snoring loudly. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms and legs around her. She rubbed my back, before snoring in my ear, again.
"You're my honey bunch sugar plum.."
"Oh shut the fuck up."

COMMENTS! VOTES! Love you guys 💜