The Limit Does Not Exist!

Another speedy update within the same month? It could possibly mean that I love you guys very much XD Please, please, pleaaaaaase leave your thoughts/comments in a review at the end though. I love reading them and it makes me feel loved too!

P.S. Should I do a Q&A? If you guys are interested, ask me a bunch of questions (about Tomoko, GOM, my thoughts, Spark, whatever!) and I'll answer them in the beginning of each chapter. I can do trivia on Tomoko, too!

P.P.S. So you guys have a very not technology-savvy author in your hands... I JUST REALIZED THE WONDERS OF WATTPAD ON MOBILE APP!! I DIDN'T KNOW  IT WAS THAT MUCH EASIER THAN GOING ON WATTPAD ON MY SAFARI APP LOL I SUCK. 

-----

The first quarter of the match swiftly passed with Seirin taking a steady lead, but the challenge was far from over. The pressure on Kagami was tremendous as he tried to keep up with Midorima's movements to stop his long shot before he made them, and with Kuroko's misdirection and low presence wearing off, it was becoming increasingly hard for Seirin to perform their plays.

Midorima had also started to throw in fakes along with his long shots, leaving Kagami an even shorter time gap in which he could think and act accordingly. He didn't have Aomine's flexible and explosive power, so he had to be prepared to double the amount of jumps at all times.

There's not always enough time to block again after Midoirma-kun's fakes, Tomoko pursed her lips, watching in suspense as the redhead tried to reach for the miracle's second shot. He's not going to make it!

As if sensing her concern, Teppei shot up in front of Midorima and prepared to block it. "You're not making this shot!" the second-year shouted.

Tomoko was surprised when Midorima didn't falter at the double threat and continued to keep his aim at the net. "He's not going to make it, but why..." her salmon eyes then drew to the miracle's side, where she was bewildered to see Takao racing up. Surely, she's seen this type of move many times before with the amount of times she's watched teams play, but... "Is he going to...?!"

Just as she speculated, the ball slammed into the Shutoku point guard's hands and it caused every one of her teammates to freeze with shock as the other players on Shutoku received the ball and ran towards the net.

"It's two on three!" the audience shouted. "There are fewer defenders now! They're completely outnumbered!"

While the whole arena shook with cheers, an uneasy feeling rose within each member of Seirin. They knew that they were in a pinch now that Midorima had finally unleashed what Shutoku had been planning.

"We no longer have an opening," Riko spoke grimly, her brows furrowed with thought. "Simple team play is not going to defeat Midorima anymore... He has stopped fighting alone. Now..."

"Shutoku is a true team," Hyuuga eyed every single one of his opponents. "They're more than formidable."

"No way... That means they don't have a weakness anymore," Furihata panicked, looking at his friends wearily. Fuduka nodded with a gulp.

"This is crazy! How are we going to defeat them?!"

"Don't lose your heads!" Riko shouted, halting her team's doubt. "Keep cheering for them. Shutoku isn't the only one who's grown."

Koganei brightened up and agreed with the coach, "That's right! Besides, we've got him now. He's great at a time like this!" he looked at Teppei with esteem.

With the short time that both teams have to re-group, Teppei was trying to keep up his team's spirits with encouragement. The situation they have at hand was difficult, but he knew his team would be able to pull through it.