Actions Speak Louder Than Words

I'm so sorry about the delay! I thought I would be able to use the wifi on the cruise I went on to write and post, but it turned out I boarded a pirate ship... The fee for using their wifi was 75 cents per minute! I hope this chapter will allow you all to forgive me <3

-----

The court turned deadly silent, and then...

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Thankfully, Kasuga and Iwamura jumped in and held the angry Okuma down to prevent him from jumping over the metal barrier and ash out on the purple haired miracle. However, the other side didn't look too peaceful anyway as Kagami and Kuroko fumed.

"Oh, it's Tomo-chin's brother. Hello," Murasakibara waved after finally noticing the positively murderous twenty-year-old.

"Don't you 'hello' me!" Ichirou shouted, still trying to break away from Iwamura—the senior was having quite a difficult time, but he held on because he knows what would happen if he didn't. "Put her down right now or you're going to get it!"

"No," the giant pouted childishly. "I'm taking Tomo-chin away now because she was ignoring my texts."

Understandably, that made the males who knew the girl quite pissed.

"Mura-kun," Tomoko, still hanging on his shoulder, laughed softly. She was surprised to feel how toned he was under her—upon their first meeting, she was convinced that the giant had to have some fat on him because of the amount of snacks he consumed, but he didn't, and as tall as he was, he wasn't incredibly lanky. Even if he said that he hated moving around, she could tell that he still did because of basketball. "Please put me down. I'm sorry that I didn't see the messages... I'll make it up to you with cake, okay?"

That seemed to do the trick as Murasakibara let her down gently, though he still held onto her arm.

"Let's go then~"

"Oi! What's your deal?!" Kagami shouted, teeth clenched in anger. He went up to them and grabbed a hold of Tomoko's other arm, pulling her towards him. "Don't just walk in here and kidnap people!"

Murasakibara frowned and tugged harder. "I wasn't talking to you. Let go of Tomo-chin's arm."

"You let go!"

"No, you."

Tomoko blinked at the two glaring males nervously, not knowing what to do. She was basically a rag doll at this point, being fought over by two arguing teens.

"How about you both let go," Kuroko interrupted and clamped his hands down on both of their arms. His sapphire eyes bore into theirs heatedly, "Tomoko-san is not a toy."

This shorty isn't too bad, Ichirou thought from the sidelines, finally calming down as both males released their hold on his sister. I owe you one!

"Thank you, Tetsuya-kun," Tomoko smiled in relief and turned to the redhead and the giant. "Taiga-chan, Mura-kun, please calm down and be friendly with each other!"

"As if!" Kagami muttered with a scowl.

"Whatever," Murasakibara mumbled and took out a bag of chips before offering some to the girl, which she gladly accepted with a bright grin. "I came because Muro-chin said he wanted to sight-see in Tokyo, but then he changed the location to play street ball..."

"Sorry, sorry," Himuro apologized, "I was offered to play and it sounded like fun."

"I'll forgive you only because I found Tomo-chin here~"

Sensing the hostility dissipate, the crowd felt like they could finally breathe a little. Numerous pairs of eyes watched the caramel haired girl with interest and respect for bringing peace back to the area.