Win Some, Lose Some

A speedy update... and... FANARTS! A big thank you to those who have contributed; they're wonderful :D You can copy and paste the links!

By Athium: http://dinachuus-art.tumblr.com/post/148521698176/okuma-tomoko-aominekkid-i-hope-you-like-it

By The Flightless Girl: http://flightlessgirl15.deviantart.com/art/Okuma-Tomoko-626571172 (her version of Tomoko) AND http://flightlessgirl15.deviantart.com/art/Dancing-Peony-s-Tomoko-626759717

By TheParadoxicalOxymoron: http://theparadoxicalotaku.deviantart.com/art/Cheerleader-Tomoko-625683067

By TranquilNinja: https://www.wattpad.com/293991806-fan-art-oc

-----

Aomine made his way up to his usual napping spot on the roof. He yawned as he reach the top, only to be stopped by a long pair of legs. He glanced up with disinterest, "Huh?"

"Aomine-kun!" Momoi had her hands on her hips and a frown on her pretty face.

"Satsuki, get out of the way. I'm sleeping now," he yawned again.

"Don't tell me to move! I told you we'd be going to see the championship league today!"

The miracle frowned as well. He was really sleepy and had no energy to go to a pointless game. "I've already beaten them. What's the point of watching them play? Move aside..." he looked back up at the pink haired girl briefly when he heard her sigh in defeat. Realizing that he was getting a pretty good view of the girl's underwear from where he was standing, he shamelessly pointed it out. "Satsuki, are those your lucky panties? You wear some crazy stuff."

The girl immediately took a few steps back and covered herself in angry embarrassment. "You pervert!" she shouted as she swung her leg at Aomine, but he skillfully dodged her foot while lifting himself up to the roof and headed towards his napping spot without even batting an eyelash.

"Sheesh! Aren't you even the slightest bit curious?" she glared at her childhood friend's antics. "Midorin aside, Tetsu-kun's opponent is the king of the west, Senshinkan!"

"King? That title's worthless," Aomine closed his eyes to fully bask in the warm rays of the sun. "Seirin will obviously win. The results are apparent based on their performances, so what's there to be interested in?"

"But..." Momoi pouted, still hoping that the lazy male would somehow change his mind.

"If there's anything worth watching, it's Tetsu and Midorima's match," Aomine said before twisting his body away from the girl. That, or... But he left the conversation to end as that.

-----

"So what do you guys think? This Seirin team should be pretty good to make it this far," Mibuchi Reo asked his teammates when they learned about the four teams chosen for the championship league. The impossibly-pretty shooting guard handed the piece of paper to his captain gingerly.

"Here, Sei-chan~"

"I doubt they're that strong," Nebuya Eikichi, the Rakuzan team's tall and muscular center, grunted from the side, peering at the paper himself. "Didn't Senshinkan defeat them twice?"

"Whoever they are, I'm excited to play them!" Hayama Kotarou shouted energetically. Since Seirin didn't make it to the top during Interhigh, the blonde never got a chance to meet the team, nor did he really felt the need to. "If they make it that far this time," he added with a snicker. Unless there was a good enough reason for him to care, he was content with not finding out what his opponents were like until he faces them.