Oops

Hi! It's been awhile. So I know I didn't stick to my word when I said I would come back and start writing again in May but, not everything goes as planned. It's crazy how many reads, votes and comments this book has I can't believe it. Thank you everyone! I appreciate the love so much.

So I want to say that this will be the last chapter of this book. Because....

1- I have no inspiration or ideas for this book

2- I've lost interest in, not only One Direction but the fandom.

        I've mentioned a couple times already about my disconnection to the fandom mostly because of the maturity level that's displayed throughout the fandom as a whole (keep calm I'm generalizing, not pointing fingers at anyone). I had already mentally left the fandom when Zayn left because the fandom was pretty hectic. I only kept writing because it's what I do and I thought the black girls in the fandom could use more stories that they would be able to relate to.

3- I've been writing and reading in another fandom, so I'm pretty deep into that and I don't think I could ever get back into this fandom the way I once was.

Thank you for the support. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. Live an amazing life full of Peace, Happiness and Laughter.