He likes you but (Liam)

Liam James Payne quarterback of the football team, straight A student, in almost all the clubs, talented singer (won the talent show last year and the year before) and overall one of the most likable guys in school. Everyone knows who he is and everyone, either is or wants to be, friends with him, except one person Y/N. She doesn't even knows he exist, she's a drama geek but not the one on stage the one behind the scenes and an extremely talented artist. Its the first day of senior and Liam finally plans to make his move on her, he figures that she already knows who he is, so to him that takes the pressure off a little.

''''''''''''''''

"Mate. What are you staring at?" Louis Tomlinson captain of the soccer team asks Liam while biting his sandwich. Liam looks at Louis before looking back to Y/N who was at a table with a group of her friends laughing and joking around. "Oh, I see let me guess is it Y/F/N. She's cute but I never would of thought she was your type." Louis said looking over at the table where the group was. "What? Who? No, not her, Y/N." Liam said looking down when y/n look over at his table.

"Zayn, Zayn!" Liam heard Y/N yell as Zayn got ready to sit down at the table. They were sitting outside because it was such a beautiful day at school and everyone was still excited to see all of their friends they hadn't since the last day of school last year. "Y/N!" Zayn said as Y/N ran up to hug him. Liam stared at their whole interaction with no shame.

"Oh my gosh bae you look good. You cut your hair off." Y/N said running her hands across his head. "Yeah, thought it was time for a change... again. You look cute too." Zayn said complimenting Y/N. She hit his arm and laughed. "Yeah? I decided to stop dressing like a homeless person this year and actually put effort into the way I look at school." Y/N giggles. "Hey what's your schedule we might have some classes together?" she asks. Zayn gets out his schedule for her to look at "O, O, O I think we have 6th period together. I'm not sure because my schedule is in my purse." y/n says as she gives Zayn his schedule back. "Okay well, we'll see then." Zayn slightly yells as y/n goes back to her table.

As soon as Zayn sits down Liam leans across the table. "Mate, don't we have 6th period together?" Liam asks eyes wide and excited at the thought of having a class with y/n. "Uhm, yeah I believe we do why?" Zayn asks popping some gummy bears into his mouth. "He has a thing for y/n." Niall says through a mouth full of food. "Really? I can try to get you two together. You know put out a good word for you if you want me to." Zayn says smiling at the thought of playing cupid. "Mate, you will be the best person in the world if you do that. Well, besides y/n of course." he says with a smile so wide you'd think his face will crack.

'''''''''

Two days later

"Have you put in a good word about me, yet?" Liam asks hyper at the thought. "No dude, not yet. Just-" Zayn started but was interrupted by Liam. "Why not? I've already talked to her a couple of times like you told me to so it won't seem creepy or stalker like." Liam said confused. "If you will let me finish. We are going to share a locker I'm going to ask her if you can share too. She's gonna say yes because that's just her. Then you two can actually get to know each other. You can't rush these kind of things mate." Zayn said calmly. Liam looked at him with big puppy eyes, "Okay, I'll see what she thinks of you today when I ask her about you sharing a locker with us." Zayn said creating a smile on Liam's face as he looked back over to the table y/n and her friends were at.

"Hey Zayn, can you see if we can share a locker with you guys too. I'm only getting two books and it wouldn't make sense to get a locker by myself." Harry asks. Zayn nods at Harry before going back to talking to Louis who was acting as his assistant in the whole plan. While Niall and Harry talked about Niall and Harry things.

Before 6th period

"Hey, y/n?" Zayn calls out catching Y/N right before she went into the classroom. "Yeah?" she asks stopping and turning to Zayn. "So you know how we're going to share a locker together?" Zayn starts off but pause as he sees Liam walk into the class room big doe eyes watching the two. Somehow Y/N didn't even notice. "Mhmm." she nodded trying to see where Zayn was going with this. "Well, I have a couple friends who wants to share a locker with us." he said smiling. "Okay that's fine we can just split the cost of the locker between all of us. Who wants to use it too?" y/n asks just like Zayn predicted. Since y/n had her back to the classroom door she didn't see Liam walk up to 'sharpen his pencil' at the pencil sharpener beside the door so he could see the pair but Zayn did and tried his best not to laugh at his friend.

"Uhm, you know Harry?" Zayn says thinking of his mates. "Yeah, the one with the pretty green eyes." y/n confirmed that she knew him. "Yeah, and Louis, Niall and Liam." Zayn said looking at her before he dived into see what she thought of the brow-eyed lad. "Okay, so I know Louis but who's Niall and Liam?" she gave an unnecessary chuckle. Zayn brows frowned everyone knew Niall and Liam. "Your kidding?" he laughs nervously trying not to look where he knew Liam you standing. "No." y/n says seriously. "Varsity quarterback, won the talent show last year." Zayn tries to jog her memory. "Now, you know I barely know anyone in our class." she giggles. "That's just it. He's in our class now. You sit next to him." Zayn said completely shocked by her lack of knowledge of Liam's existence. "This is gonna sound bad but we only been in this class for three days" y/n nervously chuckles trying to justify "but I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about." she says walking into the class room and past Liam, who's standing mouth agape, just as the bell rings.