Your Hair

A/N: There's a picture if you want to see what category you might fit in.

Liam: Your have naturally curly hair that stops right above your bra strap. Liam is always wanting to play in your hair and sometimes you let him when your in the mood for him to. You usually do not straighten your hair or do much styling to it unless its an event your going to. You usually wash it, throw some products in it and let your hair be free.

Zayn: You rock the locs. Long locs that reach mid-back and are dip-dyed at the ends. They are small in size and you usually throw your hair in a bun or ponytail with a bow. It fits your laid back personality perfectly and Zayn loves them on you too.

Harry: You have naturally wavy hair. You usually straighten your hair every now then because you like switching it up and all the styles you could do with either. Plus you love throwing on head pieces to make your outfit complete and don't want your natural hair tangling up in them. Harry loves your hair and at night he plays in it as you two drift to sleep.

Niall: Your hair is relaxed, your hair comes past your shoulders and has highlights in them. Niall loves playing in your hair and always asks you if he can do it. You usually wear your hair down with maybe a braid or twist across the front.

Louis: You have coily hair and usually you wear it in a wash-n-go but you also like to bantu knot or do a twist out on your hair to stretch the length. Louis sometimes when he's feeling silly will try to put things in your hair to see if they will stay. He loves the look your hair gives you and he like the different things you can do with your hair.