Picnic in the Park- Niall

"Can I please take off the blindfold." you whine, as Niall continues to sing to the song on the radio. Niall had woke you up this morning, all excited about a surprise he had planned for you. But before you guys left the house he begged you to put on the blindfold as to not ruin the surprise he had for you. You were a little worried about not being able to see anything but his excitement and begging finally got you to let him take away your vision. "Not yet in about 5 more minutes, yeah." Niall told you as you felt the car come to a stop. You sat still assuming that you guys were at another stop light, until you heard Niall put the car into park and turn it off. "Were here?" you asked Niall starting to reach for your blindfold. He quickly swatted your hands away from your face. "No touching. I told you five more minutes."

You let out an impatient huff as you heard Niall get out the car. Not long after your door was opened. "I really hope you like your surprise." Niall says lowly as he unbuckles your seatbelt for you. "If you put any amount of effort into it I'm sure I'll love it." you smiled.

"Come on." he said as he helped you out of the car. You walked a little way, stumbling a little,until he stopped you by putting his hands on your shoulders. "Are you ready?" you could here the excitement in his voice and you could feeling him wiggling in anticipation. "Nah, I'm not ready I've just been blindfolded for 20 minutes wondering what I should fix for dinner tonight." you told him, a playful tone in your sarcastic statement. You could tell y'all we're outside there was a slight breeze and the sun warmed you skin wonderfully. You had the urge to tilt your head back and bask in the sunlight like you were in a movie or something.

"Okay, so I'm going to take it off." his voice faltered a little and his hands slightly shook you could tell he was nervous. You decided that even if the surprise was not anything you were expecting you'd be just as excited as if he told you he was taking you to Italy for a vacation. When the blindfolded was taking off you were immediately blinded by the sun. "Oh, shit its bright." was the first words to leave your lips as you put your hand up the 'block' the sun. Then Niall was the second thing to grab your attention. He was laughed nervously and his blue eyes shined with that thing you always loved. You noticed that y'all were in a park. Not having to look far there were two bikes leaning up against a tree.

"A bike ride?" you asked while walking up to the bikes, looking at Niall from the corner of your eye. "Yeah." he breathed out nervously. "I love it come on." you smiled at Niall eagerly grabbing the bike you assumed to be yours. "Really?" Niall asked his voice going up an octave. "Yeah, I feel like one of those white girls in the movies and this is just a scene in the movie were we fall more and more for each other." you smiled climbing on the bike. "Now come on. And I hope after this we'll get something to eat after." He smiled at you before grabbing his bike and climbing on. "Yeah this is only part one. I just thought it would be really nice to do this."

You guys rode your bikes through the park. At one point Niall all most fell off his bike trying not to hit an elderly couple walking along the path. You were laughing so hard at him you almost fell off. The ride was nice, cliché but nice all the same. It was such a wonderful feeling, you felt like a child a again the wind in your hair, no care in the world. "Hey, y/n! Babe! Let's stop up here by the bench he called out to you as he was in front of you." You slowed down your speeding slowly riding to the bench where Niall was already off his bike and on the phone. You took your time pedaling up to him. "Who was that?" you ask as he hangs up the phone as climb off your bike. "Oh, uh Liam." he smiles as he pulls you closer by your waist. "Cool, your not leaving are you?" you asked him putting your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you. "Nope, today is all about you." he said with a kiss. You guys held each other close you basically made out in the park it was nothing raunchy or vulgar. It was P-G, your my everything kind of kiss.

When Niall's phone vibrated in his pocket he pulled away cheesing so hard you were sure his face was hurting. "Come on, follow me. Let's get to part two." he held your hands as y'all walked back to your bikes to get on. "Oh, so those kisses weren't part two? You could of fooled me." You laughed, everything felt so surreal and dream like at this moment. You climbed on the bike and followed Niall  down the trail. As you guys took your time enjoying the scenery you could help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Niall was amazing, absolutely perfect. Yeah he had his flaws but so did you and you couldn't of asked for anyone better to share moment like these with you. You looked at the pond as you slowly pedal behind Niall. "Isn't it beautiful." Niall called back to you. "Yeah, we should do this more often. I've never thought as myself as this kind of girl but I love it." you smiled.

"Up here." Niall told you. He had slowed down to ride beside you now. You looked to the spot he nodded his head to and saw something brown, an animal maybe in the grass. He grabbed your hand as y'all rolled into the grass closer and that's when you realized it was a basket and a blanket. "No." you said completely at a lost for words. "Yes." he simple replied as you hurriedly hoped off the bike not caring that it crashed to the ground and ran to the blanket. "This is crazy." you were so excited and it you could contained it as you dance around to blanket and to huge picnic baskets. "Hey, if you really want to dance..." Niall trialed off reaching into the basket to pull out a small speaker.

It was incredible, Niall had a playlist of your favorite songs playing as you two sat on the blanket eating, taking pictures, laughing, all of it. You had never felt anything as magical and real as you did today and you knew that if you let Niall go you were a fool.

A/N: Eh, sorry for the lack of activity, I'm lazy and busy. So I decided that I actually really needed to write something. Like I'm a creative writing major for fucks sake. Anyway I've been binge watching shit and my new interest/love in my life is Rupaul Drag Race and the beautiful queens that are on there. It's literally so much perfection I'm rewatching seasons. So yeah hope y'all are doing well.

P.S this was written straight so sorry for the mistakes