Liam-Pay Attention to Me

A/N: Sorry it's short just trying to think of things while I'm working on other things

Liam: You were sitting at your desk trying to get your work done but it was becoming extremely hard with Liam whining in the background. "Can you, like do me a favor and shut the hell up until I finish this?" you turned around in your chair beyond annoyed. Liam eyes went wide and sad, his bottom lip jutting out into a pout. "But you've been ignoring me ever since I've been home." he says in a soft voice. "Because I am trying to do my work. You're acting like a child, go downstairs and watch tv or something." "You're not my mum." he says stubbornly. You roll your eyes and just try to ignore him. First he started of humming to himself, which led to singing, which led to you plugging your earphones in. Liam was not having any of that, he wanted, needed your attention. Since Liam's schedule was so busy, you both tried to spend as much time with each other as possible but you had essays to finish by next week. Liam got off of the bed and pulled up a chair beside you, pulling out your earbud, his puppy dog face on. "No, leave." you push his face lightly away from you. He grabs your wrist causing you to look at him, "Just take a break. Please." he begs as he kisses the palm of your hand before threading his fingers with yours. "Li-" "I'll run a nice warm bath we can get in and then I'll give you a massage afterward. Just give me your attention for the night." with a huff you look down at the books and papers on the desk. "Come on, you know you'll regret it if you don't. I bet you heads hurting." he says standing put moving behind you, where he starts to massage your shoulders. Relaxing into his touch a light moan slips passed your lips, and you sit up straight. "Okay. But tomorrow you cannot bother me. I need to finish my essays." you tell him sternly, a big smile makes its way across his face. "Okay put your things up I'll get the bath going." he's says kissing the top of your head and making his way into the bathroom.

A/N: Sorry about incorrect grammar and all. If you ideas I welcome them.