He likes you but... (Harry)

You sat on the stairs of the pool as Niall floated around in front you. "I told Liam not to open it but he didn't want to listen." Niall laughed as he told you about the latest prank that Louis meant for him but it caught Liam instead. "I can only imagine Liam's reaction." you giggle looking over at Liam quickly checking him out before looking away. You didn't like Liam or anything its just you had five fine ass guys around you walking around in only trunks so of course you were going to look.

"Hey, Y/N." Harry says sitting next to you on the stairs. "Hey, Harry." you smile at him before looking back to Niall. "You look really pretty." he compliments you making you face heat up, "Thanks." you smiled softly at him and out of the corner of your eye of could see Niall wiggling his eyebrows at Harry and trying to slowly back away.

See this is the situation, Harry really likes you but you are not trying to get into a relationship at that moment. You have told Harry multiple times over the past six months he's been pinning after you that you are enjoying being single. Harry only took that as a challenge. He has been doing everything he can to make you his and there was nothing wrong with Harry to make you not want to date him. He was good-looking, nice, well-mannered, he made you laugh, and he had ambition. But you were really enjoying being single.

"I got you something." Harry said softly leaning in so only you could hear him. At this point you have decided to give up on trying to explain to Harry that you aren't ready for a relationship, if he wants to keep trying who are you to stop him. You smiled at him "What is it?" you asked curiously. "Come with me and I'll show you." he said standing up water dripping off of him and some of it splashing you on to you. He grabs your hand helping you up. You both passed by Louis and Liam who were on the grill and grabbed a towel drying off as much as you could before you entered the house.

"I hope its like a giant bucket of candy because I've been craving that for the longest now. Just all the candy I can eat and no one can stop me because its mine." you say making Harry smile as he dragged you behind him put to Niall's guest room. On the bed a pretty zebra striped bag with tissue paper sticking out of it was sitting. Your eyes widen and you ran over to the bag dumping out the contents. "Be careful." Harry said nervously from behind you. There was various candies in the bag that you enjoy but it was a silver box that caught your eye. "Harry..." you said softly, Harry had always gave you little things like flowers, gift cards, candy, clothes but not something as expensive as jewelry.

"Open it up." he whispered not wanting to break whatever it was in the air. You looked into his bright, nervous, green eyes, taking a deep breath you slowly open the box inside lays a necklace that has you lost for words. The necklace was a charm necklace with charms from the little mermaid which is your favorite movie of all time. There was more to that movie that you could relate to then anyone will know. "I know you really like that movie but I also wanted to let you know that I want to be a part of your world." Harry said softly. Looking up at Harry to say thank you but before the words can leave your mouth his lips were on yours. It took you a minute to register what was happening but when you did you quickly pushed him away. "Harry!" you whisper-yell. "What the hell, I told you Harry I don't want a relationship." you said starting to get a little angry.

"Do you really not want to be in a relationship or is it that you just don't want to be in a relationship with me!" he sudden yells back. "What?" you say confused and taken aback.

"Yeah, you're always all over Niall, Liam and anyone else but the minute I come around suddenly your anti-boy!" he yells at you. "What is it about me? Am I just not date-able? Am I unattractive? I don't understand! I've done everything I've can to make you like me." He continued to yell. You stood still not sure what to do or how to react. Harry starts to pace the room continuing to rant about how hard he's been trying and trying to imagine what could be so wrong with him.

"Stop!" you finally yell getting him to freeze in place which just so happen to be with his back to you. "Harry listen to me, this" you gesture between you both though he can't see you "has nothing to do with something your doing wrong. I just I like being single. I just need you to understand that some people aren't relationship people and I'm one of them, okay." you say softly right behind him now, you place you hand on his back. You hear him sniffle then take a deep breath. "Okay." he says softly and starts to walk out the door. "Har-" you start but quickly gets cut off "Keep it." he says then leaves the party in general. Leaving you there to think about everything and you couldn't understand why such a beautiful person wanted to be with someone like you.