I Wasn't Staring- Harry

Harry: Sitting in the library with books surrounding you typed away on your laptop. Research papers were such a pain. As you flipped through pages you didn't noticed your green eyed admirer at the next table peeking over his book. Then you had that feeling someone was staring, looking up, he looked down into his book. Your brows furrowed then you looked around the library only to find everyone was minding their own business. Going back to your book, the green eyed boy peeked back over the book. After an hour in the library and deciding which books would be more beneficial to your research, you decided to check out the books and go get something to eat. As you were walking across campus your friend called you. "Hey." "Hey babe." You guys made plans to meet to get some Chinese. 

"Yeah. I'm gonna throw all of my free time into this paper, because research papers are not my thing." you put a forkful of Chinese rice into your mouth. "So your not coming to the game with us this weekend?" your friend asked. "Nope, I gotta make sure that this paper is at least a B." you told them. Just then someone walked passed you smelling like heaven. You watch the culprit go to sit down with a group of his friends. Vibrant green eyes meet yours, you then realize that it was the guy from the library. The entire rest of the time you're eating, you try to ignore the staring. But finally your way out of your comfort zone. "So, I'll text you later gonna go take a nap, rest my brain." you tell your friend getting up to throw your things away. As you look back over to the other table you notice the guy was gone. Heading to the vending machines before going back to your dorm, you stop when you see the green eyed boy at the drink machine.

Deciding to be bold and take your chance while you can, you walk up to him, tapping him on the shoulder. He turns around big eyes staring at you. "Uhm why have you been staring at me?" you ask without trying to be rude. "Excuse me?" he asks back with a smirk. "In the library and over there at your booth with your friends, you were staring at me." you told him sort of confused about his nonchalant behavior. "Well I wouldn't call it staring more so admiring." his takes a sip from his water bottle, before running a hand throw his hair. "Really? Admiring?" disbelief is clear in your voice. "Well, its sounds a lot less stalkerish and quite charming." "Mm. Well stop it, it's flattering but weird."

"Okay, I'll stop only if... you go on a date with me." he smiles dimples deeper than any you've seen. You roll your eyes at him, "Alright." "Alright?" "Yeah, why not. I mean you're kind of cute so maybe you have the personality to match." you tell him before getting your snacks and heading to your dorm.