Liam

A/N: Still don't know what to name these

Liam: You were in the kitchen fixing some shrimp alfredo pasta when you heard Liam come home from the gym. "Something smells delicious, babe." Liam says as he comes in the kitchen still sweaty from the gym. " Yeah, and it's not you. I recommend you go hop in that shower before you be round here stankin' up the whole house." you threw back at him as you continued to stir the pasta. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms -sticky from dried sweat- around you. "Eww, get off." you bump him with your butt to get him off of you. "I would but its like some magnetic force pulling me towards you. And I just can't stay away." he pulls you tighter into him. "Damn, forreal you stank. Get off of me before you not be eating tonight." you laugh trying to get him off of you by wriggling around in his arms. "You love it! You love my stink!" he yells as you run off from him, he chases after you, but not before turning the food off so it won't burn. Runs up the stairs where he heard you go. He looked around upstairs checking everywhere but he couldn't find you. "Y/N!" he calls but you didn't answer. "Okay, I'm tired gonna get in the shower if you wanna join, you know you're welcomed babe." he calls as he goes to get a towel and gets in the shower. He's in the shower for about five minutes, when he starts to sing. That's when you open the door to the bathroom, you had hid in you guys closet, surprised that Liam didn't look in there. Sneaking into the bathroom you see Liam behind the glass door, singing and dancing. You snicker as you creep towards the shower, it was almost to hard not to bust into a fit of laughter. Finally as you were right outside the shower you threw yourself into the shower glass, pressing up against, you could here Liam freaking out on the other. He spazzed and flailed his arms around finally falling down. You couldn't contain your laughter after that and fell on the floor in a fit of laughter. "What the hell Y/N!" Liam yell as he step out of the shower grabbing a towel to cover himself. You couldn't answer him as you continued to die from laughter.