He likes you but (Louis)

A/N: Because the last one was so long this one is probably going to be the shortest or maybe not we'll see.

"Just go out with me already." Louis said grabbing your face and shaking your head. "St-st-ooppp, Louis." you said pulling his hands off your face. "I told you, already. I, I have a boyfriend" you lied. You didn't really have a boyfriend it was just that you wanted Louis to suffer because he thought he could get anyone he wanted whenever he wanted and you were not about to let him have you that easily. 

"Why are you lying to me y/n." he said looking astonished that you would he even thinking about lying to him. "I know you don't have a boyfriend and I know that you like me." he says all smug. Grinning so hard it seems his face could split at any moment.

"Why are you just assuming that I like you." you smirk at him thinking that you've got him now.

"Because when I get really close to you or rub against accidently, your breath hitches. Also I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking. I also know you were a little too excited to see me streak that one night." he said stating his facts as if he had them written down on a notepad.

"I mean I think you are attractive. I'm not going to lie about that but that's all you're not my type." You told him calmly.

"Okay, okay." he says rather calmly. "Maybe I just read too much into everything." he says walking out of the room backwards staring at you the entire time. You wave bye to him with a small smile on your face. But little did you know Louis was far from giving up.

A/N: Okay, sorry this is so short but I part two is definitely going to be longer than this.