He likes you but...

A/N: Okay so I had commented these ideas for another author to do before I started my book but she hasn't done them yet so I will.

Niall: You were lying on the couch with your feet on Louis's lap, laughing at something he had just said. Harry sat on the floor in front of you and Liam, Niall, and Zayn sat on the other couch. You could feel Niall staring at you, he's been doing that a lot lately but, you've just been ignoring it.

"Do you guys want to play a game?" Harry asks from his spot of the floor. Yeah, and sures went around the room. "What game young one?" You asks him in a superior tone as you card your fingers through his hair. Harry frowned at you briefly because he was older than you, before suggesting partner truth and dare.

"Oh, I call Louis!" You said excitedly before hoping on top of him to stake your claim. Liam and Harry were partners as were Zayn and Niall. You all sat around in a some-what, not really, circle. "Okay, basically its normal truth and dare but if you don't want to do the dare... or truth you can pass it to your partner. And if they refuse to do it to, either an article of clothing comes off or you take a shot. But another catch you only get 3 shots." Harry explains the rules to this game that sounded like it was being made up on the spot.

Louis leaned close to you whispering in your ear "We're going win this. If you don't want a dare just pass it to me." you nodded while watching Zayn and Niall bring in the alcohol and shot glasses.  You glanced around and noticed that each partner had a daring partner and a sensible one but you knew that Harry and Niall would only go so far as it seemed that Louis sometimes did not have a limit.

"Okay, Y/N, you first, ask away." Harry said looking at. You looked around the circle to seem like you were trying to figure out who to ask when really you were trying to figure out what to ask. "Uhm, Liam truth or dare." you smiled at him, he sucked in a deep breath to think about it. "I guess I'll go with truth."

You tilted your head to the side a bit thinking about something to ask him. "What's your biggest sexual fantasy?" you asked making you both get red at the question though Liam's was obviously more noticeable. "Oh wow. Oh, uhm. Harry mate, you want to take this one for me?" Liam asks looking to Harry making Louis groan. "Really, mate? That was simple." Harry just nodded. "I guess fooling around when you can easily be caught." he said looking around the circle. "Oh, for the rush?" Niall didn't really ask.

"So truth or dare Y/N?" Harry asks smirking at you. "Pick dare, pick dare." Louis chanted into your ear. "Dare." you answered boldly. "I dare you to kiss Louis for more than 10 seconds." Harry said with a smirk on his face. "Oh, now you getting crazy." you said laughing. "What? Don't you want to kiss me aren't I so kissable." Louis said licking his lips and puckering them. You chuckled before getting on your knees, grabbing Louis's face, wiping the slob off his lips and kissing him. Louis rose up of the ground to deepen the kiss while wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you in to him. You could hear whistles and wolf calls in the background. You smiled into the kiss because there was no denying your attraction to Louis, you've liked him for a while now but decided to not act on your feelings. That's when you heard a sudden commotion making you pull away from Louis, you looked just in time to see Niall storming out while knocking a chair over in the process.

"Well, I guess the game is over." Liam said in the awkward silence as you started to realize what all those constant stares from Niall were for, he liked you. You didn't know how to feel about it because you liked Louis and you were just confused about everything in that moment.

A/N: There will be a part two