Fool in Love- Zayn

A/N: Inspired by Rihanna's song fool in love. It's gonna be a part story.

Y/N stood in the mirror lips pouted carefully painting them a dark wine red. Her dark lips contrasted beautifully with her skin and the navy blue dress that she wore. She was getting ready to introduce her boyfriend for over a year, who she now recently moved in with, to her parents. She was feeling apprehensive about the entire situation but she couldn't hide her relationship from her parents any longer. She had planned to tell them sooner but it all had spiraled out of her control. First starting off as any other developing relationship, you don't just introduce your boyfriend of one month to your parents. It's way to soon in a relationship, but suddenly one month turned to six. She considered then introducing Zayn, she was and still is head over heels for him. But Zayn gave her a glimpse into his life, this life she refused to expose to her parents. Zayn had recently inherited his father's entire mafia 'empire'. So, Zayn and his four best friends Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry runs what they were left with; but they aren't taken as serious as Yaser was, to everyone who breathes this life as if they couldn't survive without it saw the five boys as just that, boys. Young fellows trying to make their way into a game that had no room for more players.

Y/N had to make a decision, with and for herself, did she continue being with Zayn and accept everything that comes with him or did she walk away saving herself all the trouble that was to come. Y/N chose to stay, but for more reasons than Zayn knew, y/n had always imagined her life like the movies. She wanted to live a life of thrill and excitement and Zayn was the perfect person to give it to her. She grew up with a perfectly normal life, perfectly normal. She didn't fall under the stereotypes that others love to give black families. They were upper middle class, nice big house, everyone of the children went to school and graduated. Her parents were happy, yeah, they argued every now and then but nothing dramatic. She wasn't spoiled but she never had to want for anything and she could never tell you that her life was bad because it wasn't. Nothing happened in her life that permanently damaged her except, being a teenager in general. Her life if you asked her was boring.

So finally after a year plus of being with Zayn she felt it was time. Speaking of Zayn he still had not made it to the apartment yet. Yeah they lived in an apartment but it was a really nice ones kind of like a townhouse, where you forget that you are in a building with others. Just as she finishes the last touches to her makeup, Zayn came through the door, but he wasn't alone. The loud voices of his friends made there way into the bed room. "Y/N! Where are you beautiful?" Zayn calls out to her. Y/N doesn't answer only because she loves the way he reacts when she doesn't. "Y/N." Zayn calls in a more serious tone, she hears his voice closer which mean he's neared the stairs. He panics whenever she misses a call or doesn't tell him where she was, but he has a reason to with the life he lives, y/n hasn't realized yet the danger that y/n life could really be in. Finally done with her makeup she sits down on the bed to put on her heels. "Y/N." he calls again frustration clear in his voice, his footsteps up the stairs then follows. "I called you." Zayn says appearing in the doorway watching Y/N put on her heels. "And you were suppose to be here an hour ago. Are you ready?" she asks trying to will her nerves away. Zayn leans against the doorframe his famous smirk gracing his face "You look so beautiful." he compliments Y/N. With a roll of her eyes she stands up fixing her dress "Thank you."

—————————————-

"I'm so nervous Zayn." she blurts out in the silent car causing Zayn to glance at her from the corner of his eye and lightly squeezes her hand so she knows that he's listening. "I mean I don't know how my dad 'll react. I'm not nervous about my mom she's well her but my dad. I'm mean I've been dating you for a little over a year now and were living together and my parents no nothing of you." she pauses to look at him. A quick flicker of his eyes towards her encourages her to continue. "I don't know what I'd do if he doesn't like you. Or even worst gets mad at me because well I haven't told him anything. I've basically been lying to him for the past year." she finally says what's been bothering her most. They come to a red light "If he loves you like you say he does, everything is going to be fine." Zayn leans over to kiss her quickly before continuing the drive.