Requested-You Meet at a House Party

Zayn: "I'd really rather not go." are the words I clearly remember telling my friends over a million times. But for some reason here I am at some house party I was forced to. I tried to keep up with my friends as they made their way through the crowd. People were dancing, drinking, and stumbling all around. "Y/N keep up!" my friend y/f/n shouts back at me. "Trying!" I call back at her and just in that moment a guy crosses my path and my friends are gone. 'Really?' I thought to myself in annoyance. 'So how am I going to find them? After ten minutes of looking for them with no hope, I decided to go to the kitchen for something to drink. On my way to the kitchen some guy stumbles right into me. Almost taking me and him to the floor but because of so many people I just bumped back into someone. "Oh, dang. Sorry." the guy said pushing himself away from me. I could feel my eyes widen as I soaked in this beautiful Adonis that stood in front of me. Olive tone skin, big hazel eyes, dark long eyelashes, a smile to die for and that bone structure. "It's... it's alright. I'm fine. No harm done." the words leave my lips as I try to get my life together. "Where ya headed to?" asks as he was shoved a little closer to me by someone. "To get something to drink." I give him a soft smile trying to imitate what I've seen my friends do, when they flirt. "I was too. Come on. If we stick together it'll be easier to get through the crowd." he says grabbing my hand with a smirk as he leads the way.

Niall: Y/N and her friends had just entered the house of the biggest party of the year. Her friend Y/F/N was really looking forward to the party, since her and her boyfriend broke up. "I'm finna turn all the way up." she yells over the pounding music. "Yass! We all looking cute asf and if I don't get a bae looking like this... What am I saying I'm getting a bae tonight." y/other/f/n says as she walks off to the dance floor. "I'm going to find something to drink and hope they have food." Y/N says as she heads over to the table of drinks and a few finger foods. There was a cute, big blue-eyed boy wearing a snapback and muscle tee, fixing drinks and handing them out. Y/N walks to the table eyes scanning for an non-alcoholic drink. "What can I get you beautiful?" a thick Irish accent leaves the boys mouth as he gestures  to the array of different bottles and cans across the table. "Uhmm. Is there any non-alcoholic drinks?" she asks him with a little nervous about being judge. "Yeah. Here you go love." he says reaching under the table into what she guesses is a cooler  and hands her a soda. "Thanks."

——————————————

Even though Y/N couldn't find the friends she came with she did find a different friend she knew. She was out on the dance floor dancing when she felt like she was being watched. Turning her head in the direction she felt it coming from her eyes connected with big blue ones.

Harry: You were sitting on the kitchen counter laughing at something your friend had said about this girl she hated, apparently the girl was trying to dance on your friends 'crush' but she couldn't dance and he was ignoring her. "She did it like I was suppose to care but who did he come over and grab right after that, that 'itch can get on somewhere." y/f says taking sip from her cup. "Aye don't get drunk. I'm not helping you like I did last time." you tell her even though it was a lie. "Me, girl isn't that like your third cup." she says snatching the cup out of your hand, you making a face at her action. "I didn't get to drink my first cup because I sat it down to dance. My second cup I... I don't know what happened to my second cup but this is really my first." you tell her with a roll of your eyes and a grab at your cup. "Come on lets go dance. So these girls how to really twerk." y/f said pouring your drink in the sink. "I'd rather not. Ain't no cute boys out there. You know how I feel about ugly dudes touching me." you said stubbornly. "Y/N... Y/N you are so mean." y/f says before skipping off to go 'teach them girls how to twerk'. You went to grab yourself a cup to fix yourself a proper drink that you hopefully will actually be able to drink. You weren't a lightweight so one cup wouldn't effect you. As you were pouring your cup, a cup was set down beside yours. "Do you mind?" a slow British drawl causes you to look up. And boy did you like what you saw. "No, I don't mind." you say before starting to pour some in his cup. "That's enough." he says grabbing the juice to fill the cup up. He hands it to you after he was done. "You're here by yourself?" he asks. You let a smile cross yourself because this gorgeous guy wanted to give to get to know you. "No, I came with a couple friends. There round here somewhere." you say taking a sipping and glancing around to see if you see any of them. "So you wouldn't mind if I stayed here talking to you." he asks with a charming smile "Nope"

Liam: You and your girls were at this house party that you were sure you would remember for a long time. There was people everywhere, the DJ was playing the best music, people were in the pool, there was tons of food and drinks. The party was nothing but turnt. You and your friends were on the dance floor twerking, you felt some guy come up behind you and you kept going. Until, the DJ put on some song that made you look at your girls. Standing up straight and walking away towards your friends, "What is this?" "No, I can't dance to this." were a few things you said to each other. "How about I go talk to the DJ?" you suggested to your friends. And in that same moment some guy came behind one of your friends picking her up and taking her to the pool. With that you head into the house to find the room with the balcony where the DJ was. On the inside of the house it was even more crowded because of the limited amount of space. Making your way up the stairs and heading in the direction where the music became deafening. Making your way into the room on the far end you, you wandered in looking around. You seen the who seemed to be the DJ not even by the set up booth he was hanging in the doorway with a drink in his hand talking to some girl. Not even wanting to bother him and be considered a c*ckblocker you just made your way to the booth. Looking over it you seen he was using a play list from his computer. You crouched down scrolling through his songs trying to find one that you wanted to listen to. Looking back to the doorway to see if he's noticed you, you realized he was no longer there. "What are you doing?" a calm voice scared the crap out of you. The DJ was standing there sipping from his cup, one eyebrow raised at you. "Uhm, you weren't doing you're job..." "So you think you can DJ?" "I didn't say all of that. But that last song was not getting it. You seemed busy so I decided to do us all a favor and changed it." you said straightening up putting a hand on you hip. "Well how about you stay up here and supervise me to make sure I'm doing my job right." He says grabbing a chair for you to sit in, you did. "So what's your name love?" "Y/N"

Louis: You were at a house party, sitting in a circle of people playing spin the bottle. You normally wouldn't be playing a game like that at a party with some many people you didn't know. But you may have had one too many drinks so you weren't caring. All you knew was that the Blue-grey eyed cutie with the sun kissed skin that had being staring at you all night was also playing. You weren't really paying to much of anything except not passing out. Yep, way too many. You just wanted to go to sleep that this point. "Hey Y/N. Louis landed on you." someone next to you shook your shoulder. "Huh? Who?" you ask leaning into their side. "Me sweetheart. Come on." the boy with the blue-grey eyes was standing above you holding a hand out for you to take. Taking his hand he started leading you to the stairs and you faintly heard the sound of the group cheering. Once up the stairs he laid you on the bed looking at you for a moment. "What you doing? Aren't ya gonna kiss me?" you slur leaning up puckering your lips at him. "What? No. You're way too drunk." he says making you frown. "Am I not cute enough? I'm cute right?" you ask him. "Well, yeah your gorgeous, just drunk. I'll be back I'm go get you some water." he said leaving the room while you were dozing of to sleep, but not before knocking over the alarm clock while trying to look at the time. When Louis came back he shook you woke to give you a bottle of water. You didn't realize you thirsty you were until you had gulp down the entire bottle. "Thanks." you told him handing him back the bottle. "Welcome, scoot." he told you while getting the bed with you. "What are you doing?" you asks him, while scooting to let him in the bed. "Well, this is my bed and I don't won't anyone to mess with you while your under my roof." he said as if it was the simplest thing in the entire world. "Oh okay, well what's your name, sexy." you giggled at yourself for being bold enough to throw that in at the end. "Louis. And yours?" he asks getting comfortable and turning on his side to look at you. "Y/N."

A/N: Eh this is pretty crappy. Sorry but here ya go. Please excuse all the incorrect grammar and things.