Louis

Louis: I snicker to myself as I butter the floor right underneath the stairs leading to the kitchen. See, Louis has been pulling pranks on me all this week and this time I was gonna get him back, good. It started off as small harmless pranks that I could laugh off too. The first prank he did was simple but clever he covered the whole soap bar in clear nail polish so the soap bar didn't create suds. After about 10 minutes of trying to create suds and nothing happening I just got a new bar soap and washed up. When I confronted him about the soap, in confusion, he laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. He finally told me what he did and I laughed too, telling him that he got me good. Then he got crazy, his next prank dealt with something you shouldn't mess with me about, food. I was minding my business one night watching my show Being Mary Jane and decided to fix some cereal. I pour me some frosted flakes and then the milk. As I'm pouring the milk, it started turning green and I nearly freaked out, thinking that my milk was molding or having a reaction with the cereal. I was able to laugh that one off too, after he told me how he'd done it.

Louis also had fixed a whole jug of fake juice, it happened to be just food coloring in water. Yeah, disappointing. He also had put some cotton wool at the top of my favorite shoes and I was so confused as to why I suddenly couldn't fit my shoes. I laughed that off too. But the prank he pulled drawing the last straw for me was last night. I'm guessing sometime after I went to sleep he did this. I had woken in the middle of the night, my bladder feeling as if I had been holding it for more than a day. Hopping out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom, barely pulling down my underwear in time. The minute my bottom hits the toilet seat a loud popping noise -as if someone threw down a hand-full of poprocks (those fireworks you throw on the ground)- sounded off scaring the shit out of me. I'll admit it, I fell off the toilet and peed everywhere because well I was peeing basically before my butt actually touched the toilet, I had to go. Plus I was still half a sleep, Louis then runs in laughing his head off, clutching his stomach and doubling over.

So after cleaning up my own piss, because of Louis, and taking a shower, because of Louis, I started researching. Louis's just got home from the studio and was in the shower at the moment where the first step of my prank will play out. I put red hair dye in his shampoo which will lead him to thinking that he is bleeding or something. Then he will realize I played a prank on him and he will come down stairs angrily, hopefully he rushes down the steps because at the end waiting for him was the butter. He will slip and bust his a**, or something like that and I will be sitting here at the bar, recording it all. I'll catch his angry rant on camera to look back at this historic day. I'm gonna apologize and give him kisses like a nice girlfriend but he doesn't realize that upstairs I folded the sheet so when he gets under them he gets stopped short. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and stay in there until I know he has fixed the bed and went to sleep. He'll probably think that is the last of my pranks but I have just one more. His alarm will go off 3 hours earlier than when he actually has to wake up. That'll either teach Louis not to mess with me or start an all out prank war. "Y/N!!!!!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs, I guess it's time to see how it all plays out. I turn on the camera as I hear him stomping down the stairs and rather fast at that.