Your favorite place to disappear to

Niall: "Y/N" Niall calls out your name but you don't hear him. You are outside in the back yard floating around the pool laying on a float with your music in. The day was beautiful, the sun was shining and there was a light breeze. It wasn't hot but it was warm, the sun beamed down on your brown skin. You had on your favorite bikini and you were just escaping the world with a small bowl of fruit in the floats cup-holder. Niall stepped out side in the backyard to see you nodding your head to your music, eyes close, a small smile on your face. He stood there admiring you before he decided that, you look too much in peace to bother. So he took a quick picture with his phone and went back inside deciding he could find his favorite shirt on his own.

Louis: "Y/N, where are you girl!" Louis yells when he sees you're not in the kitchen or the tv room. "Y/N! I'm home and I want cuddles!" he yells again only to not get a response. Walking up the staircase and checking the bedroom, workout room, and bathroom he knew where you must be. He softly walked toward the door to the library and peaked in the door. Just as he figured, there you were on the other side of the room cuddled into the big chair head in a book. You were too engrossed with your book to noticed that Louis had made his way in the room and was walking towards you. You looked up when he was only a couple of feet in front of you. "Hey, babe. What are you doing home early?" you ask saving your place before closing your book and sitting it beside you. "I'm not home early. Seems like you've really got sucked into that book." he said with a smile. You let out a nervous giggle and nod, its crazy what he still does to. "It's really good." you say embarrassed like. "Do you want me to fix dinner?" you ask him realizing he was probably hungry. "No, Y/N stay I'll fix dinner then come get you when its done." he says giving you a kiss and leaving the library.

Zayn: You always disappeared to the art room when you needed to be alone or when your just feeling creative. You had a pile of clay sitting in front of as you let your fingers mold the clay into what ever was to come out of it. Zayn had just stepped out of the shower and wandered into the bedroom. When he saw that you were no longer there. He called your name but you didn't hear him you had music playing softly in the background and all you could focus on was the way the clay felt beneath your fingers. The way what ever you did molded the clay into what you wanted. You softly started singing to the song on the radio not realizing that Zayn was standing there watching you. When you finally looked up Zayn gave you a soft smile then went over to where he kept his things. Pulling out a canvas and paint he set his canvas up facing you and you smiled to yourself immediately realizing Zayn's intentions to draw you. You to didn't say anything to each other as you both tried to create something wonderful.

Harry: You were in the backyard swinging in a canopy with your music in your ears. Harry had just got done with his work out and was wondering where you had wandered off to. "Y/N." he calls your name, aimlessly wandering through the house looking for you. He then heads to the backyard and looks around the backyard until he sees you. The sun glows off of your brown skin highlighting parts of you more than others. A huge smile spreads across his lips as he thinks 'that girl is mine' he then skips over to you deciding that he wanted to climb into the canopy with you. Once you two get settled in the canopy he took one of your earbuds and you two swung in the canopy and enjoyed each others company. In that moment there was no one else in the world only you two and no one could ever take away the moments like these that you two shared.

Liam: The lights dimed, your favorite scented candle burning, music playing, the tub filled with hot water and bubbles. Yeah, that's when you felt the most at peace with yourself. The world was gone and it was just enjoying being. Nothing bothered you, the hot water soothed your skin as you got ready to do your bi-weekly beauty remedies. You love to just have time to yourself to beautify yourself and spoil yourself. It was more than the daily face washing and different masks everyday of the week to keep your skin looking nice and healthy. This, this was spoiling yourself some girls liked to go out to the club or buy some junk food or do nothing all day, some even went to the spa but you just liked this. After you soak in the tub for 30 minutes you then use a scrub to exfoliate your skin. You then shave your legs extra carefully making sure to get every curve n crease you would usually miss. You wax your under arms and your peach fuzz. You then turn on the shower and get under it, taking your time to wash yourself with regular soap, a 'medicated' soap bar to keep the bumps away and you exfoliate one more time before washing off with your signature body wash. You then lotion yourself and do other things like your nails and eyebrows. Once your finish and has cleaned up the bathroom you go into your bedroom to find Liam lying on the bed waiting for just as he said he would be 2 and a half hours ago and lets you cuddle into the side of him and fall asleep.