your swimsuit- Niall

Niall: "Hey, Niall!" Louis calls out to Niall as he enters the house. "He's in the back grilling!" you call to Louis from the kitchen as you finish fixing the fruit trays. Louis walks into the kitchen to greet you and he stops short when he see you walking around in a black high-waist swimsuit with gold design on it. It not your fault but the way the bottoms are made has a good amount of your butt showing. You smile when you notice him but you don't hesitate with fixing the food. "Lou can you take this out back and sit this on the table outside for me." you ask Louis handing him two fruit trays. "Yeah, you look good y/n." he smiles at you trying to keep his thoughts at least PG-13. "Thanks hon. I've been working out for weeks to make sure I look my best." you smile at his compliment. "Well I can say you look far from bad." he says taking the trays out back and heads over to Niall.

"Hey Niall!" Louis greets him when he gets to the grill to see Niall grilling up some burgers. "Hey Lou. Can you hand me the pan to put these in." Niall asks him. "Yeah," he says as he pasts Niall the pan "have you seen the swimsuit that Y/N has on." Louis asks casually. "No please tell me she didn't go put on a piece of thread." he said while putting the done burgers in the pan. "No, put still you know she's curvy, and the swimsuit kind of leaves her bum out."  Louis said sitting the pan down and taking the spatula from Niall as he storms into the kitchen to see what you're wearing.

"Y/N!" Niall yells as he enters the house. "In the kitchen!" You yell back now finishing up the vegetable tray. "Whoa. Wow." Niall says as he enters the kitchen. "You like?" you ask from over your shoulder. "Yeah, I like but no one else needs to see any of that but me. Go change for me, okay." he says popping a piece of cube cheese in his mouth. You turn around towards him holding the vegetable tray. "Ha, Ni aren't you funny. I've been working my ass off to wear this swimsuit. So I'm gonna wear it. Okay? Okay." you say putting the vegetable tray in his hands.

"Well, I guess it'd be different if you actually worked your ass off  instead of having your goods on display." Niall said sitting the tray down. "Are trying to say I'm-" you started but was cut off by Niall giving you a kiss. "No, I'm saying that you are a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful shape and we both know that Michael likes to stare. So I'm saying instead of showing everything off can we cover up some so I don't have to worry about anyone eye-raping you alright. " He finishes with a kiss to your lips.

"Fine I might have a different pair of bottoms that will cover more of my butt but I will wear these, sometime." You say pecking his cheek and handing him the vegetable tray before heading up stairs to put some shorts on, on top of your bottoms because they are just too cute.