Stay with me- Louis

He stands in the doorway wondering, 'How did it come to this.' Why didn't I notice the signs.

'''''''''''''

Louis tries, he does, to pay attention to the slow words leaving Harry's lips but his mind and eyes can't help their interest in Y/N. He watches as she make her way to the vending machine, shifting her bag to get her money. Looking over her shoulder towards Louis, he quickly looks back to Harry who hasn't missed a beat. "Yeah, then Zayn came over..." he continues with his story but its hard for Louis to focus when something much interesting was less than 15 ft. away. A smile slowly graces his lips as he notice Y/N struggling with the vending machine. Harry waves his hand in front of Louis's face getting his attention, "You're not listening." he states. "Uhm, yeah sorry its just... go on." Louis says taking a sip from his water bottle and trying to ignore Y/N. But he can't, he finally gives up on trying to listen to Harry's story and goes over to the vending machine. "Hey, do you need some help?" he asks Y/N who was hip bumping the vending machine trying to knock out her  snack. "Yeah, I could. This f*cking vending machine took my money." y/n says going to stand in front of the vending machine to see that her attempt was futile. "Well, I think I can get it." Louis grabs the top of the vending machine and leans it forward shaking it a bit. "Whoa, okay. Be careful I don't want you get squished because of me." Y/N tells him. "I got it." he breaths okay no trying to shake the vending machine a little. He succeeded after a couple of good shakes, but as he was trying to push the vending machine back up it slip from his hand. "Oh shit." y/n yelps out and goes to help him push the vending machine back into place. Finally after pushing the vending machine back and y/n grabbed her snack Louis stuffed his hand in his pockets. "Well, thanks." "No, problem."  "So, maybe I could repay you for risking your life for my snack sometime." "Yeah, that'd be cool. We can grab a bite to eat or whatever you want."

'''''''''''''''''''''''

He slowly sits down on the bed beside her, she was laying there sleep, that's what he tell himself that she's just sleep. He leans down and presses a kiss to y/n's forehead, breathing in a deep breath. The tears start to slowly fall.

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Y/N and Louis were both laughing at something that Louis had said as they sat in a Chinese restaurant waiting on their food. "I'm so dead." y/n giggles. "Ay, don't die. We're having a good time." he says reaching for her hand across the table. Y/N, notices and freezes in anticipation. There finger lightly brush together than the waiter shows up with their food, causing the pair to brush and retract their hands.

''''''''''''''''''''''

"Louis! Stop!" Y/N squeals. As Louis pushes her as if he was going to push her into the pool. He runs around the pool to the other side and dives in. Y/N rolls her eyes and dips a foot into the pool before pulling back with a yelp. Louis comes back from under water wiping the water out of his eyes, "What are you doing? Hop in." Louis yells to y/n. "I'm fine. I'm gonna go get in the hot tub." she says easing her way back. "Oh no you don't." Louis quickly gets out of the pool and Y/N makes a run for it. She wasn't running for long because even drenched in water he was still faster than her. He grabs her from behind causing Y/N to spaz a bit at his cold, wet skin. "Oh my f*cking gosh. No Louis, don't!" she yell as Louis runs her back to the pool. "We're going in!" he yells, Y/N covers her nose as Louis and her both go under the water.

'''''''''''''''''''''

Louis stands out side of Y/N's dorm room, feeling more nervous than he thought he would. He checks his breath, his clothes, and everything to make sure that he's most appropriate for tonight. He shifts the flowers in his hand and finally knocks on the door. Y/N is on the other side rushing around trying to finish getting ready for her and Louis's first actual date, she wanted everything to go perfect. It's been about two months since the vending machine meeting and she really liked Louis a lot. She was finishing the touches on her makeup when she heard the knock at the door that made her heart nearly jump out of its chest. Grabbing her purse and checking herself in the hallway mirror one more time she stood in front of the door. She fixed her dress, checked her breath, and took a deep breath before opening the door. "Wow." "Damn." they both said at the same time causing the other to laugh. Finally after the laughter died down Louis remembered the flowers. "For you beautiful."