Approval

"Come on," I begged for the millionth time today.

"I heard about this kid, Erin," he sighed,"He's bad news and I don't want you getting mixed up with him."

I rolled my eyes,"You haven't even taken the chance to try and get to know him Ron. You can't believe what everyone else is saying. I'm your sister. Trust me."

"I know you're my sister. My twin sister to be exact, so I think you should just forget it. He can easily find some other girl to get mixed up into his life, so go set the table while I finish washing the dishes."

I let out a clearly audible groan before marching into the dining room.

All I wanted was for my brother to meet with the boy that I had been hanging out with for quite some time.

After my mom died, Ron was all I had left and his approval meant the world to me.

The only thing was, he wasn't giving me the opportunity to get it.

Suddenly, I heard a small rap on the kitchen window, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Carl, what the hell are you doing?" I asked, opening the window just enough to let him through.

"I wanted to hang out a little bit," he smiled, pecking me on the cheek,"You know, before I meet your brother and I have to act civilized."

I sighed,"It's a no go. Ron refuses to meet with you because he heard about the stuff you did before you got to Alexandria. He doesn't think very fondly of you."

Carl raised an eyebrow,"But that was my past. It's different now."

I nodded,"I know that and you know that, but Ron refuses to believe anything I say. You would think that he would have a little faith in his twin sister, but I guess not."

I sighed before I heard a small rustling coming from the next room.

"Come on," I said grabbing his hand,"We have to get upstairs before Ron comes back in here."

Carl stood his ground and frowned,"No."

I frowned,"Please. He can come in here at any moment and he'll get mad."

"I don't care," he replied, squeezing my hand and pressing it to his lips,"I actually want him to come in here so I can yell and tell him that I love you and I don't care about what he has to say."

"Oh really?"

I gasped slightly as my brother walked into the room and glared at Carl with the deadliest look.

"Yes." my boyfriend replied,"Erin is the best thing that has happened to me since the beginning of the apocalypse and I would be damned if someone who judges people by their reputation gets in the middle of it."

I felt my cheeks redden as Ron turned to me with a glare.

"I love her and nothing you do or say will get in the middle of that. If you can't accept me or her choice in who she wants to date, Erin is more than welcome to come and live with my family."

Carl grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him while my eyes never left the matching ones of my brother.

"You really love her?"

I looked at Carl as he looked down at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled.

"With all of my heart."

With a small nod, Ron turned around and walked back into the living room.

"Is that an okay?" Carl asked.

I nodded,"In Ron language, yes."

Carl laughed and kissed me on my forehead,"I love you."

"I love you too."

Okay guys, I hope this one wasn't too bad. I had off work today, so I figured I would update.

I have no idea how long the chapter is because I'm writing it on my phone instead of my laptop, and it's waaaaaaay bigger and I can't really tell the difference.

This chapter is dedicated to @tomoagirl

I hope you guys liked it.

Thank you for all the reads and votes. I really do love that you guys enjoy the imagines.

I was looking into making some new friends, so hit me up.