I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

I don't even remember how I got to be here.

The governor said something about taking Rick's best to leave him weak.

According to him, by taking Michonne and I, he could take the prison easily.

I scoffed after that comment.

"What do you find so funny, Jocelyn?"

I shook my head," I just find it amusing that you think that Rick and the other's won't fight back. They're not weak."

The governor shook his head at me, "That was the point in taking the best fighters in the group. Without you and Michonne, the others won't stand a chance."

I took that moment to think about Daryl, and Glenn, and Maggie, and Carl, and all the others that were just as talented with their weapons.

"Okay. Whatever floats your boat."

That was the last thing I remember before I found myself outside of the fence of the prison, watching my friends stare at us with scared faces.

"Let them go," Rick yelled at the governor.

"Not until you give up the prison. We have far more in number and many more to come."

Rick stole a glance at me and I looked over to see Michonne tied up beside me.

"Why can't we all live here together? Here at the prison," Rick bargained.

The Governor shook his head,"Oh no. That won't do. We're way past that Rick. You're people have tried to kill me and vice versa. How are we to trust each other enough to live in peace under the same roof?"

I could see everyone pointing their weapons at the Governor's group through the fence, but one person stuck out.

"Oh no," I muttered under my breath.

Michonne looked to me and gave me a questioning look.

"Carl's out here."

I didn't even have to elaborate.

Everyone knew that Carl and I cared too much for one another to let anything happen to one another.

We all knew that he and I were practically tied at the hip, but he was definitely more of a wild card then I.

He would never listen when something like this would happen. Every time there was a conflict, Carl wouldn't listen to the voice of reason, and faced the danger head on.

Rick sighed, "We could change. We could all... change."

He looked at Michonne and I, then to the Governor.

The Governor shifted the long katana he had pressed against my neck and I jumped slightly.

I hadn't realized that it was there until now.

"We could all change."

There was a long pause and then...

"Liar..."

I felt a breeze as the wretched man swung the long sword back and I closed my eyes, preparing for what would be the last moments of my life.

But it never came.

Instead, a gun shot rang out and everyone dropped to the ground, causing the Governor to miss my head by a few inches.

Suddenly, a full gun war emerged and Michonne started to roll off behind the nearby truck.

The Governor dropped the katana and ran off to who knows where. I smiled at his stupidity and shuffled a little so I could line the blade with the rope tying my hands.

After some struggling, I was able to cut the ropes and run back to the prison.

"Carl!" I yelled, banging on the thin metal,"Carl, let me in."

"Joce," he whispered, unlocking the gates, allowing me to stumble into his arms,"Oh my gosh.  I thought we lost you."

I shook my head and gave him a kiss befor eturning to see all the havoc that was occurring around us.

"We have to go help them," I said before starting the hike up the hill to the weapons room.

"Well, well, well," the Governor said,"If it isn't the first shooter and his girlfriend."

I looked at him with anger,"You were going to kill me."

He scoffed,"No duh."

Carl raised his gun, but in a second, a trigger was pulled, and my boyfriend fell to the ground, his eyes lifeless.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Joce?"

I shook my head in an attempt to let all the thoughts slip away.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

I thought about how I had lost him.

He was gone and was never coming back.

"No."

Awww poor Jocelyn :(

This one was for TWD789123       Luv ya

I love that you guys are being so responsive to these imagine and it makes me want to write more and more. ♥♥♥

So, yesterday, I was doing the dishes, and my mom had a knife in there from cutting a watermelon, but nobody notified me of said knife, so I have a very unresponsive, useless. dangly finger.

It really sucks because I write the imagines on my computer and I'm so used to typing with all of my fingers and now I cant....

ALSOOOOOOO, I don't know if anyone is interested, but I get very bored with my profile backgrounds, so if anyone wants to make me one for this account or my other, mikihillson , I would absolutely love to use them.

It could be anything. I really don't mind. It would just be cool to have someone else that I care for make something that I can use on my profile.

If you want to do it, you can send it to my Twitter at Mathlete2585 , Kik at Mika_K_Hill , or my email thill326atyahoo.com

...

...

...

Did anyone get the title reference?

Luv ya ~Miki