Ridiculousness

"Let's do something fun," my boyfriend said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes with a groan,"Every time we do something fun, I end up getting in trouble for it."

Carl frowned,"Isn't it worth it to actually do something except running from walkers and hiding indoors?"

I bit my lips, lightly flicking the pages of the book I was reading.

Because I was lying with my head in his lap and the book hovering invetween us, Carl couldn't tell that I was considering it.

It was the middle of winter, and we were all suffering from cabin fever.

There was ice and snow on the ground and a million walkers wondering around.

"Fine," I huffed, placing my book on the bed and lifting myself off of my boyfriend,"What do you want to do?"

Carl smirked and hopped off the bed, throwing me one of his hoodies.

"Put this on," he tossed me a beanie and took out one for himself.

I slid the hoodie over my already heavy sweater and plopped the beanie on my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

My boyfriend picked up a small bag out of the closet and grabbed my hand,"Let's go."

We walked to the front door and put on our boots before walking outside and past the small fence the held the pigs.

"Hey Vi," Carl said to the pig he had named a little while ago.

It was amazing how when raised in captivity, wild animals can become so adapted to human life.

Violet squealed when Carl and I walked into the pig sty and I couldn't help but smile.

"What are we doing I asked?" Pulling the beanie down over my ears.

Carl dropped my hand and pulled two pairs of baby ice skates out of the bag.

"Help me put these on Vi."

"What?" I exclaimed, laughing at his ridiculousness.

"I want to see if pigs know how to skate," he said as if there was nothing wrong with it.

"And why was that the first thing that came to your mind?" I asked.

He shrugged,"I was just thinking about coming out here."

I laughed and took a pair of skates from him, turning to the pig and strapping them on.

Eventually, with some force and struggle, we got the dirty skates around the pig's feet.

She squealed in unhappiness when Carl lifted her and put her on the ice covered pond.

The link creature started to slip and her chunky body put a crack in the ice as it made contact at full force.

"Okay Carl, that's enough," I said through tears of laughter.

Vi looked like she was being tortured out of her mind and the both of us loved her too much to continue torturing her.

As soon as my boyfriend lifted the pig off the ice, we took the skates off and locked her pack in the sty.

"Carl!" I heard Daryl yell just as we were turning away from the sty to go back into the house,"Stephanie! What the hell was that pig doing on ice skates?"

Carl and I burst into laughter and ran to the house before Daryl could yell at us further.

Sure, we would probably get in trouble later, but in that moment, on this extremely cold winter day, nothing was more hilarious than hanging out with my boyfriend and let pig on skates.

Topic: doing something ridiculous

I liked this chapter a lot a lot (Says in Annie's voice from the Parent Trap) Just so you know, the weirdness did not come from MY head. It came from my sister's. I asked her what was something ridiculous and she said,"Purple pigs with wings on roller skate because I don't know about you, but I don't like my bacon with wings." I just had to use it because her response was so quick. Anyways, thanks for all the reads and loves. Also, my friend jocecox3101 is holding a competition to see if anyone will make her a cover for her imagines book. I made her one and if y'all are interested, you can too. Lastly, if you guys want me to read something, just ask. I probably will because I'm always looking for something to read. Luv ya~Miki