No One Like You

I squeezed Chandler's hand tighter as we continued to walk down the long mall, stopping every so often to look into the stores that we passed.

"No way," I said, looking into the store we were currently in front of.

He stopped walking and saw exactly what I was looking at.

"Do you want to go in?" he said with a laugh.

I nodded eagerly and we walked into the kigurumi store.

I was obsessed with the little outfits. I found them insanely adorable and comfortable, but I could never find them in stores. They were basically only sold online.

I pulled my boyfriend by his hand and over to the wall where they were all hanging.

Pulling one off the rack, I looked at the small penguin outfit.

"This one is so cute," "I exclaimed, checking the size to make sure that I would be able to fit it. Luckily, it was exactly for me.

"Do you want that one?" Chandler asked me.

I nodded, "It's cute. You should get one too."

He shrugged and I rolled my eyes, "Come on. I'll buy it for you."

He sighed and I rolled my eyes again, "I'm going to make sure this fits."

I let go of his hand and walked over to the dressing room and trued on the kigurumi before smiling in the mirror at my reflection.

I took it off quickly and walked out of the room to find my boyfriend with a bag.

"What is that?" I asked with a smirk.

He shook his head,"I don't want to talk about it."

I laughed and placed my kigurumi on the table, but before I could pull out my wallet, Chandler placed a twenty in the cashier's hand.

She smiled, "Is this your girlfriend?"

I nodded,"Yeah."

She nodded and rung up the article of clothing, "You're a lucky girl. I don't know what boyfriend would wear one of there with their girlfriends. Mine wouldn't."

I smiled at Chan and took his hand,"Yeah. I guess I am."

After we left the shop, Chandler told me that he had to use the bathroom, so we stopped for a second.

I waited it the small area that they had set up outside the bathroom which consisted of a series of chairs and a small table.

When Chandler walked out, I gasped and then fell into a fit of laughter.

He had put on his kigurumi and was proudly walking around like that. When he walked over to me, he started to pose like a model.

"Aw," I said, looking at his little dragon kigurumi,"You're so cute."

He smiled,"Alright, go put yours on. I'll watch your stuff."

I nodded and skipped into the bathroom.

I couldn't believe Chandler was actually going to walk around in public with his kigurumi on, let alone bought one in the first place.

I pulled up the zipper and threw my jeans and sweatshirt into the bag that I had removed the comfortable article of clothing out of.

When I walked out, Chandler laughed.

"We're opposites," he said,"I'm a fierce, frie breathing dragon and you're a cute, sparkly penguin."

I laughed and took his hand.

"Shall we do this?" I said, referring to continuing our journey through the mall.

He nodded with a smile,"We shall."

Topic: wearing kigurumis

Awww. Because of this chapter, I learned what a kigurumi was. Who said Wattpad couldn't be educational? Anyhow, I was astounded to find out that this story went up by 100+ in on day. Thank you for that. Luv ya ~Miki