Incognito

Chandler's POV

I zipped up my hoodie and made sure that my sunglasses were neatly placed on the bridge of my nose before walking into the small clothing store in the middle of Georgia.

Sometimes, I would just go out into the public in disguise to just get away from all the fangirls and screaming.

Don't get me wrong. I loved all of them severely and their support meant the world to me, but at times, it would become overbearing.

Just to walk around in a public area was enough for me.

It was always enough.

Grace's POV

I walked into the clothing store and moved over to a rack of skirts that had caught my eye from outside.

"So pretty," I muttered, going through them with a smile etched on my face.

Suddenly, I heard a muffled "excuse me" come from behind me.

"Oh," I giggled, "I'm sorry."

I turned around to see a man walking past, dressed in the overly suspicious attire of a plain black hoodie and sunglasses.

The man smiled at me and continued on his way to the back of the store.

I continued to leaf through the skirts, finally finding a black and white one in my size.

Smiling to myself, I scanned the room for a shirt that could possibly match the shirt.

After some time, I found one and headed to the register, only to find the creepy guy that had bumped into me earlier.

I shivered and hoped that he wasn't some stalker or kidnapper.

As I moved to list my items onto the counter, I accidentally elbowed the creeper in the stomach, causing him to let out a small grunt,

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorr-"

As I spun to help him, I stepped on his foot.

He bent down in agony, his glasses slipping off the bridge of his nose and falling onto the carpet.

"I'm so clumsy," I said, leaning down to pick them up.

When I straightened my back and looked the man in the eyes, I couldn't believe who I was seeing.

This creepy, stalker man couldn't be the Chandler Riggs from my most favorite T.V. show in the entire universe.

It just couldn't be.

Things like this didn't happen. Especially not to me.

I blinked rapidly, wondering if my eyes could be deceiving me, but every time I opened my eyes again, he was still there, smiling at me.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled once more before handing Chandler his glasses, paying for the clothes, and running out of the room.

Chandler's POV

I quickly pushed the glasses back onto my face before watching the girl practically run out of the store.

I don't know what it was, but something about her made me want to get to know her.

It may have been that she was extremely awkward.

Or maybe that she was extremely adorable.

It may be because for the first time in my life, someone who recognized me from T.V. didn't cause a scene.

I had to find her.

I turned to the lady that was working at the counter and smiled.

"Uh, miss," I called to get her attention.

As she faced me, I noticed she had a walker shirt on.

"Can I help you, Sir?" she asked me with a slight frown.

"I was just wondering if you knew the name of the girl that just left."

The girl shook her head,"I do, but I can't reveal that information. It's against store policy."

The girl seemed nice, and I really didn't want to be the cause of her job loss, but I needed to know the mystery girl's name.

I took off my glasses and smiled at the girl.

Her jaw dropped and she looked at me again, "You're- you're..."

I nodded,"Yep. I'm me and I really need that girl's name."

She nodded and told me who the girl was who ran.

"Thank you," I said with a smile, "Can I sign something for you?"

She nodded furiously and handed me her phone.

I looked at the case and saw it was a white Walking Dead case with just enough room for me to scribble my signature.

She squealed as I put my glasses back on and gave her a small hug.

As I left the store, I started to search for the girl.

Grace's POV

As I stepped into my house, I placed my bag on the floor.

I can't believe I just did that.

I just ran away from my television crush, Chandler Riggs.

I groaned and banged my head on the door.

"Grace, is that you?" my mom called.

"No," I called back, "It's Opportunity Killer."

I stormed up the stairs and into my room, putting in my headphones and playing games on my phone, wondering why I didn't ask for a picture.

Pretty soon, my music and game shut off and I saw I was getting a phone call from my mother.

"Hello," I answered confusedly, considering my mom was in the house and didn't tell me she was leaving.

"Come downstairs."

After that, she hung up and I stared at my phone.

I ran down the stairs and the hall until I found my mom standing at the front door with none other than Chandler Riggs.

"Hi, Grace," he said with a smile.

My eyes widened and my mom smiled.

"I'm going to go get the camera," she said.

As she walked away, I turned to the boy standing at my front door.

"How did you find me?" I asked, slightly frightened.

"I have connections," he replied with a smile,"When I saw you at the store earlier, I don't know... I felt come type of connection."

I smiled.

"I want to get to know you, Grace."

My grin widened even more,"I'd be glad to get to know you, Chandler."

Awkward ending, but this imagine was dedicated to fanficstwd

Luv ya ~Miki