Basketball

"Come on Channy," I called from the bleachers, "You've got this. It's all you."

As I sat down, I caught a glimpse of my best friend, Allie, glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"He's terrible at basketball."

I started to shake my head, but at the same moment, I turned around to see Chandler throw the ball, watch it hit the rim, and have it bounce back to the ground and out of the gym.

"He's terrible."

Allie laughed,"Then why did you tell him that he could make it on the team."

I sighed and watched my boyfriend run out of the gym and chase his ball.

"He seemed so excited to be trying out and I didn't want to bring him down."

She smiled at me and put her arm around her shoulder."You do know that now, you're going to have to listen to him complain about how he didn't make it for a long time, right?"

I laughed.

"You got this Chandler,"Allie called,"Woo hoo."

He looked up to the bleachers and smiled at the two of us.

I blew him a kiss while Allie stuck her tounge out.

Chandler started to dribble the ball and went for the layup before some other guy came and knocked his ball out of the way.

"Asshole," Allie called.

Our school's basketball coach shot a glare in our direction and I laughed.

I honestly love my best friend,

Just as the coach reached for his whistle, I turned to see Chandler throw the ball.

It hit the rim and bounced back.

Right into Chandler's eye.

"Ow," he yelled, his hand flying to his face.

I cried out as my mouth dropped open.

"Chandler!"

Allie grabbed my bag as I flew down the bleachers and to my boyfriend's side.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked, pulling his hands away from his face.

"I'm just going to go to the nurse's office," Chandler said, taking my hand while his other hand covered his face.

We walked to the office and the nurse asked us what happened.

"He was trying out for basketball and the ball hit him in the eye," Allie said with a laugh,"As you can see, he's not very good,"

"Goddammit Al," Chandler muttered,"I'm not that bad."

The nurse smiled and walked to the refridgerator on the other side of the room before coming back and handing it to me.

I thanked her quickly and placed the ice pack on my boyfriend's eye.

He flinched back and I gave him an encouraging smile.

"You have to put ice on it," I said, pecking him on the cheek.

"That hurts," he whined.

"Man up, Chandler. You can't play basketball and you can't man up enough to put ice on your wounds..."

She laughed loudly and through her laughter, she told us she was going to go home.

I sighed and looked at Chandler's eye which was slowly bruising.

"You're going to have a black eye," I said with small smile,"It's kind of hot."

Chandler sighed and lowered my hand away from his face,"What's so hot about me not being 'man enough' to throw a ball into a basket?"

I raised one eyebrow and frowned,"What are you talking about?"

He sighed, got up from the nurse's bed, and ran his hands through his hair aggressively.

"I never wanted to be on the basketball team. I just thought that maybe, since you and Allie are cheerleaders, you would want a boyfriend that played sports, not sit in a library and café for hours on end reading comic books and playing videogames."

I raised my eyebrows,"I never said you had to do sports."

He sighed,"I know."

I stood up and kissed his cheek, pulling him into a hug,"I don't care if you play sports, read comics, or talk to cows. I became your girlfriend because I like you as a person, not what you do in your free time."

He laughed,"So, I don't have to go and try out for the team?"

I laughed and shook my head,"No."

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

I like this one. It's like a reverse from what normally happens, right? Instead of Chan making the girl feel better, it's been flipped. I'm genius.(JK, I watched South Park all day and stared at Wattpad...)

Also, I made a new story. It's called Break Yourself. I'm really proud of the cover (It's my lock screen now) and I think it will be pretty good by the time it's done, so please check it out.

 I'm really proud of the cover (It's my lock screen now) and I think it will be pretty good by the time it's done, so please check it out

Luv ya ~Miki