Spirit Week 2

WE GOT TO 2K YESTERDAY GUYS!!!!!!!

Today will be a good day.

An extremely good day.

I loved dressing up as a boy yesterday, but today should just be the complete best.

It was Thursday and the topic for the day is cosplaying.

Chandler and I were freaks about cosplaying. We decided we would be as corny as possible and go as an anime "couple". It was pretty neat though.

Most people found it weird when people dressed up as virtual people and attended conventions like that, but I loved it. It was an utterly amazing feeling when you finally put the last touch on your costume and your whole persona changes.

Today, Chandler and I were going as Utau Hoshina and Ikuto Tsukiyomi from the very first anime that I watched when I was thirteen.

I put on my wig and pulled up my black knee highs

"Ikuto-san," I whined in Utau's high voice, "Get out of the bathroom, senpai."

Chandler laughed and opened the door, fixing his black blazer, "You're cute."

I decided to get into Utau's character and fawn over Ikuto,"Ikuto-san? The Ikuto-san called me cute!"

I squealed and Chandler put his hands over his ears.

"Geez," he said with a chuckle,"You're going to wake up your mom."

I shrugged and fixed my skirt,"Come on. We have to get to school. We can't be late again and we have to allow time for Kris and Leesh to take pictures."

He nodded, picking up his bag and opening my door to allow the both of us out.

Just as I predicted, as we were approaching the school, my friends stopped Chandler and I with squeals of delight.

"Utau! Ikuto!" Leesh called.

Chandler smiled at me and I laughed.

Suddenly, I felt someone smack my butt.

I turned around to see some of the football players in their uniforms.

"Aw," one of them said,"Look at the two little nerds all dressed up for spirit week."

I frowned at the lot of them. You'd think that they would be somewhat spirited due to the fact that they did play sports for the school.

"What are you?" the one athlete continued,"Some Japanese idiots?"

I decided to ignore them and continue talking to my friends and boyfriend, but they were relentless.

One of them started to pull on one of the two ponytails I had put the wig in for the occasion.

I yanked back and the whole group laughed.

"Leave her the hell alone," Chandler said, stepping in front of me.

The annoying jocks laughed once more and the leader of the pack stepped forward again.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

I could tell that Chandler was frightened. He was slightly shaking and his knees were wobbling.

I stood in admiration because even though he was scared, Chandler never once backed down.

Suddenly, the leader pulled back and punched Chandler straight in the face.

Leesh, Kris, and I all cried out in shock as my boyfriend fell to the ground. I couldn't believe it.

Chandler lifted his hand to his reddening cheek and frowned. He turned slightly to the side and spit out a mouthful of blood.

"Chan!" I exclaimed, rushing over to him and looking at his busted lip.

"Chan!" one of the boys behind me mimicked.

I had enough now. I turned around quickly and caught the boy's face with my fist.

"Leave us the hell alone," I shouted as they all turned to their leader in shock.

"Bitch," he muttered as the whole pack turned and made their way closer to the school.

My friends all cheered and I gave them a small curtsy.

"Damn," Chandler said, giving me a weak smile due to the fact that his lip was bleeding, "Isn't the prince supposed to save the princess?"

I laughed and fixed my wig, "What is this? 1950?"

Everyone laughed and we continued our way to the school, not being bothered by anyone else.

I love spirit week. Whenever it comes around, I feel like I can do anything.

How can you not have spirit when you punch the school bully in the face?

Today was a good day.

Topic: Cosplaying

Kinda crappy, but I wanted to touch on bullying sort of.  In a couple of days, there will be more to the spirit week saga of the imagines because the topics of the challenge are starting to get weird. Don't worry. They get simpler again soon.

Can anyone guess what anime Ikuto and Utau are from?