How Much I Love You

I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes as I reached past the door to shut my locker.

"Guess who?" The person asked.

I smiled,"Why, it couldn't be my boyfriend because it sure doesn't sound like him."

Chandler removed his hands from my eyes and moved them down to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Why are you so sarcastic?" He asked me and I laughed.

"You love it."

I turned around in his arms and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Listen," I said once I pulled back,"My dad's going out tonight, so you can come over at around seven." (Tsk tsk Chan. Sneaking into houses... Mm mm mm smh)

He nodded and smiled at me,"Okay. I gotta get to class. I love you."

My heart melted whenever he told me he loved me. It made me feel all tingly inside.

"Love you too," I said before he kissed me again and walked down the hall.

~
I heard the garage door open and close before I opened my window for my boyfriend to come in.

As I plopped back onto the mattress, I texted Chan to let him know that my father had left and it was okay for him to come in.

In about two minutes, I heard thinking in the side of my house.

I turned to see my boyfriend struggling to get over the windowpane, like always.

"You'd think that you could learn to do it by yourself considering how many times you come in this way," I said with a chuckle.

He pushed his feet one more time and lifted with all his strength to stumble through the window and onto my work bench.

"It's not as easy as it looks," he whined.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead while he got hold of his breathing.

"Baby," he said, slightly gasping for air.

"Hmm," I answered, fixing up the papers on my desk so that they were in nice, neat piles.

"I have to ask you a question," he said.

I turned back to look at him and sat in my desk chair,"What is it?"

Chandler got up and tapped the side of my house by reaching outside of window.

I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion as more thumping occurred on my house.

When I saw the person, my jaw dropped.

"Dad?" I asked.

I was in trouble now.

"Hi, Sweetie," my dad responded.

Chandler smiled,"I wanted to ask you a question and I thought it would be well if your father was here."

I frowned.

Chandler knew how protective my dad could be. That was the whole entire purpose of not telling him I had a boyfriend.

"Sir," Chandler started,"I have been dating your daughter for five months and I feel extremely terrible that we did not let you know about our engagements previously."

My dad raised his eyebrows at the both of us and frowned, but continued to let Chandler speak.

"I love your daughter and I would never do anything to hurt her. I have nothing to prove it, only my word and hers, but I can promise you that if I ever do hurt your daughter, it will cause me greater pain than she could ever feel."

"I wanted to ask for your permission to continue dating your daughter, Sir. I only feel right continuing this if I have your full support."

I waited in agony knowing full well that my father would put an end to what Chandler and I had. The tears started to well in my eyes.

My father looked at me and then Chandler.

"You truly love her?" My father questioned.

Chandler looked at me and then back at my father,"With all my heart."

I lightly touched my father's arm and he looked at me, clearly seeing how much Chandler meant to me.

"I give my blessing," my father stated.

I felt my heart stop.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I walked closer to Chan and he pulled me into a hug.

"One more question, love" my boyfriend said.

I released him from my hug, looking back at my father and then back at Chandler.

He got down on one knee,"Will you go to prom with me?"

I smiled,"Of course."

Chandler smiled at me and pulled me back into a hug.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two alone for a little while. I want your hands to yourself Chandler," my father said with a glare.

"Yes sir," Chandler mock saluted as my father slipped past my door.

I sat down on my bed and looked up into Chan's blue eyes.

"You know, you didn't have to do all of that to ask me to the prom? I would have said yes anyway."

Chandler gave me the most adorable smile and spoke with the most caring voice possible,"I just wanted to show you how much I love you. "

Is it just me or does this whole imagine make no sense? Please excuse it though. It's 12:57 and I have to get up at 6.
I NEED REQUESTS GUYS!!!!!  IM SO LOST WITHOUT THEM!!!'😭😭😭

Second, I didn't check where we are with views, but I would love to hear what you guys think about the imagines. It would mean a lot.

Third, the media bar. This is my friend Cris and this is his newest video. I laughed and I think others will too. Excuse his weirdness. It's adorable tho... And that accent...😍😍😍

Lastly, today (3/16/16 OMG ITS ONE AM... Yikes.) is my friend Chloee's ( kawaiilife21 ) birthday. Y'all can go wish her a happy birthday and maybe read her book. It's a whole bunch of poems and if you're into poetry ⬆️

That was a long authors note... My stomach is growling...
Thank y'all Luv ya ~Miki