I Love You

I'm going to tell you that the topic is gender swap because if I don't tell you first hand, the imagine won't make sense.

My girlfriend laughed as she walked out of the dressing room with a strapless, white crop top and high wasted jeans.

"You look hot Chanel," I told her, pulling her into a kiss.

"I don't know," she said, looking down at her outfit,"I think I'm too fat for it. They'll laugh at me."

I smiled at her,"You'll be the most beautiful girl at the party."

I knew Chanel suffered from depression and low self esteem. It had gone far enough to the point where she ended up suffering from bulimia and self harm.

I hated seeing her that way, considering that at the time, she was my best friend.

She still is.

I had stayed by her side through all of it because I knew that she was better than that.

That's why I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"You're beautiful, Chan," I said, kissing her cheek.

She frowned,"Maybe I could lose a couple of pounds and then it'll look better."

I frowned at her,"Baby..."

She looked up into my eyes and I smiled at the sea of blue that matched my brown.

"I'm sorry," she said with a pout,"I know you don't like it when I talk like that."

"Because you're beautiful just the way you are," I replied.

She smiled and gave me and small peck on my lips before going back into the dressing room and changing into her spaghetti strapped, sky blue dress that brought out her beautiful eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked when she walked out.

I nodded and bought the stuff for her before she took my hand and we walked back to her house.

"I'm going to go change," she said when we walked in.

"Alright."

While she walked into the bathroom, I decided I would go into her room and change into my clothes for the party.

After about ten minutes, I got worried and decided to go check on my girlfriend. 

"Babe," I said, knocking slowly,"Are you okay in there?"

There was no reply.

"Chanel," I said, knocking harder.

Still nothing.

I tried to turn the handle, but it was locked.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I moved back and rammed my whole body weight against the bathroom door.

I heard the lock break and the door opened enough for my to smell the vomit in the room and see my girlfriend passed out on the floor, scarred wrist open and bloody.

"Goddammit Chan," I said, pushing the door open completely and picking up her light weight.

I stripped her of her clothing and placed Chan in the warm tub water before lifting her arm out and cleaning her wrist.

As soon as I put the running alcohol on it, she let out a small groan and shifted her head to look at me.

"I'm sorry," she said to me.

"I know," I replied, wrapping the bandage on her wrist.

Some tears started to fall from her eyes,"I didn't mean to. I just wanted to look good to be with you at the party and then I felt bad and I-"

I cut her off with a small kiss on her cheek,"I know."

She frowned,"Are you mad?" 

I shook me head.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

Pretty sucky, but then again, I kind of did. 😂😂😂 Thanks guys for all the reads and votes. Luv ya ~Miki