"What does it say?" Alexander asked, and Hercules began to read the note.

John -

Meet me at the water fountain next to the law building.

- M

"Oh god, I hate that fountain, the cherubs make me feel really uncomfortable," Alexander said, his nose scrunched in disgust. John laughed, and they left the Starbucks and made their way to fountain.

"John?" Alexander whispered to his boyfriend, making sure that they were behind Hercules and Lafayette.

"Yes?"

"A-Are you cheating on me?" Alexander asked quietly.

"Alexander, of course not. Why would you ever think that?"

"I don't know."

"Alex, I would never cheat on you." John kissed the smaller boy's head in reassurance and took his hand into his.

"Thank you." They finally reached the fountain, looking around for a note, or a person.

"Hello, John." John jumped in surprise, turning around and scowling at the person who stood in front of him.

"What do you want, Martha?" He asked, ignoring his friends and his boyfriend standing cautiously behind him.

"That is a very funny question, John." She laughed and placed her hand on John's shoulder. Alexander stepped forward but was stopped by Hercules.

"What does that even mean?"

"Well, let's just say that I know where your turtles are."

"You do? Where are they?"

"I'll tell you...if you kiss me."

"What?" John asked in disgust.

"You heard me."

"I am not kissing you!" John was so wrapped up in the argument he was having with Martha, that he didn't even notice Hercules whispering something to Lafayette and Alexander, before running towards the fine arts building.

"Then you're not getting your turtles!"

"Martha!" They continued to argue, stopping when they saw Hercules running back with a giant bag.

"Where did you get that?" Martha shrieked, her jaw dropping down in surprise.

"I found it in a classroom," Hercules said, grinning.

"How?"

"Well, I have a sewing class in the afternoons, and a few days ago I remember someone talking about this tiny closet in the back of the classroom, and how they were going to tell their friend Martha because she wanted to hide something somewhere on campus. I decided to take my chances and look in the closet, and there were John's turtles."

"What?" Martha asked, still in shock.

"I guess I'm a spy now!" The group of friends laughed, and Martha shrieked in defeat. She stormed away, flipping off the group of friends.

"Here are your turtles, John." Hercules handed the bag, and John smiled, opening it up to look at the creatures.

"I should probably get these guys back to their tank. Thank you guys for helping, especially you, Herc." John kissed Alexander before running off in the direction of the science building. Hercules and Lafayette waved goodbye to Alexander before making their way to their own classrooms. Alexander checked his watch and wasn't exactly surprised when he saw that his last class for the day was over. He luckily already knew what the homework was, so he made his way back to his dorm. He opened his laptop and began to start his homework, finishing just as John walked through the door. He got up and wrapped his arms around him, burying his head into his chest.

"Hi," Alexander said, sighing in relief as John wrapped his own arms around him.

"Hi, baby boy." Alexander's breath caught in his throat, and he gasped and the pet name.

"W-What?"

"Do you not want me to call you that?"

"No, i-it's fine." John laughed, and he kissed the top of Alexander's head.

"It's almost Halloween."

"What's that?"

"You don't know what Halloween is?"

"John, I lived in a poor town, how do expect me to know what that is?"

"You are right."

"So what is 'Halloween'?"

"It's basically a day where you dress up as whatever you want, and you go trick-or-treating."

"What's that?"

"It's when you go from door to door and ask people for candy."

"That's weird."

"We don't have to go trick-or-treating."

"What else is there to do?"

"We can go to a Halloween party with everyone else."

"Can I still wear a costume?"

"Yes."

"Can I still eat candy?" John laughed, before answering Alexander's question.

"Yes, you can still eat candy."

"What are you going to be?"

"It's a surprise."

"What am I going to be?"

"That's up for you to decide."

"I think I want to be a pirate. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Alexander, that's fine."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

an

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SO WEIRD IT JUST IS AND I'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF A FILLER

also

WE HAVE 10.5K READS OMG OMG OMG OMG

thank you guys so so so much. when I started writing this fanfiction I never thought I would have over 100 reads, and it's all thanks to you guys that I have over 10K. thank you for reading my story I love you all so much :D

i have three questions for y'all:

who is your favorite character in hamilton? (mine is eliza)

who is your favorite cast member of hamilton?(mine is oak or thayne)

and 

do any of you know how to get rid of pop-ups on chrome?

have a lovely day/evening and I love each and every single one of you :)) xoxo