Thank You

Thank you so much.

When I first started this book, I never thought that it would hit 1K reads. Now we have 101K reads and counting.

When I first started this book, I was horrible at writing. I was editing my story these past few days, and I just now realized how much I have grown.

You guys have helped my confidence grow, and I get so happy whenever I see any of your comments or likes.

So many of you tell me that my book is amazing and well-written, and I really do appreciate that.

So thank you so much for taking the time to read my book.

I love you all so much.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

EDIT, 8/26/2020: Hey everyone, I just want to say here that I have unpublished my other book and my one shots book because I will no longer be writing on here. Also, the whole YouTube narration thing never happened so ignore that as well. Thank you!

I'm so sorry, but I will NOT be writing a sequel to this story.

I am instead going to be writing a new Lams book, and trust me, it will be better than this one. (Just uploaded the first chapter! Please go check it out :D)

I might also be writing a Hamilton one shot book. Would you guys like something like that?

Also, youtube user "AvAnNaH LoPeZ" (did I spell that correctly? If I didn't please correct it in the comments) (wattpad user: AnthonyXWifey ) will be narrating Home on her youtube channel, so I'll notify you guys when she uploads her first video, and make sure to go check it out!

That's all for now my friends.

You are loved.

Thank you, and goodbye.