XLVII

I sat up panting. In my own bed. In Texas. It was all a dream. Everything. I sighed as I put my head in my hands. My hair wasn't blue. Ranger didn't ever exist. I didn't have a YouTube channel. I hadn't met the Sidemen. I wasn't related to Josh. Simon wasn't my boyfriend. I still had to go to school. I didn't have social anxiety. Both of my parents were still alive. It was all just a dream. "Honey-Oh you're already up. You alright? You look upset." My mom said, opening my bedroom door. I didn't say anything, just stood up and hugged her tightly. I couldn't imagine a world without her, even if I did end up like I had in my dream. "We have a surprise for you after school. But I don't know why you're hugging me now. Did your dad ruin it?" She sighed. I laughed lightly, pulling away from her and resting my hands on her shoulders. I was about as tall as her. Even though I was 16 and she was 37, I was as tall as her. "Surprise? Dad?!" I asked, my eyes widening. I walked past her and out my bedroom door to find him in the kitchen nibbling on some bacon. "Dad!" I squealed, hugging him. I heard him laugh and my heart melted. He was okay. Mom was okay. Everyone was okay. "Someone travel to Narnia last night and miss me?" He asked. I giggled as I pulled away, messing with my Sidemen wristbands on my left wrist. It's something I did often, for no reason. "Go get ready for school. You'll be late." He laughed. I nodded, turning around and running up the stairs. I was a bit sad it was all just a dream but, come on. I was just a fan. And there was no way in hell that would ever change.

*Simon's POV*

Six hours earlier..... (Because of time zones. XD)

I say up quickly, panting. I looked around my room, seeing it was my normal room. I jumped out of bed, opening my bedroom door and opened the guest bedroom door. It was completely empty. It was all a dream. Josh's cousin had never came and lived with us. He had never gotten his Audi. I hadn't met Ronaldo. I hadn't fell in love. I sighed as I sat down in my desk chair, running a hand through my hair. Blue was just a dream. It was all a dream. It was hard to believe. It felt so...real. I quickly opened up YouTube on my computer and searched for 'Mackenzie FX' but nothing came up. It really was all a dream. I quickly replayed it over and over in my mind, not ever wanting to forget it. I stood up slowly with shaky legs and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. It was only 7 AM, so I was surprised to hear Josh call my name from downstairs. I still made my way down to see him and Vik sat at the island. "Okay so how do you guys feel about some of my family from Texas coming to say with us for a week?" He asked. My breath caught in my throat. "Texas?" Vik asked. He nodded. "Is it a lot of people?" Vik asked. I couldn't find words at all. They all seemed to slip from my brain as all I could think about was Mackenzie. What if it was coming true? "Is her name Mackenzie?" I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful. "Yeah.....how'd you know?" Josh asked. I felt my heart drop. There was no way in hell I could tell him I had dreamt about it and it was coming true. He wouldn't believe me. No one would. So, no one would know. "I heard you talking on the phone yesterday...." I lied, trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about. Josh narrowed his eyes at me. "Alright then." He said, nodding. I sighed to myself. Mackenzie was coming here. Maybe it wasn't the same Mackenzie. My dream Mackenzie and this Mackenzie could be totally two different people. But then again....maybe they weren't. Maybe my dream was coming true. I bit my lip as I thought about it. What about her dad? And her mum? "Simon? Is that cool? It's just Mackenzie and her parents." Josh saying my name snapped me out of my thoughts. "Both of her parents?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well yeah. Come on Simon. What's up? You seem a bit off." Vik answered for Josh. "Oh nothing. Just had a...creepy dream." I said, deciding that this whole thing was a bit scary. My dream that I had loved so much was coming true. Well, maybe not. Because this time, Mackenzie's parents would be coming too. "But yeah. Yeah I don't care." I said, smiling. I guess we'll see.

A/N
Well...