XLI

So today Simon and I announced our relationship. I hadn't read any comments or been on any social media because I was so worried that everyone would hate that we're together. Why? I have no idea. Today, also, we were going to JME's, or Jamie's, wedding. (I'm writing this the day of his wedding in real life. The 12th of August. But you guys will be reading it much later, so here it is now and sorry it's so late from the real life day but I have so many prewritten chapters. Okay bye. XD) I had just got done getting ready and was staring at myself in the mirror. I've worn more dresses in the time I've been in London than I have my entire life before London.

 I was wearing Converse at the moment but I was going to change into the only heels I owned when we got there and change back when we left

I was wearing Converse at the moment but I was going to change into the only heels I owned when we got there and change back when we left. "Mackenzie! You ready?!" I heard Vik yell from the bottom of the stairs. I grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs slowly. Once I saw all three of them in suits, staring up at me, my stomach dropped. I was nervous. I stared at the ground as I walked down the remaining stairs. When I reached the bottom, Simon approached me. "I'm so lucky." He mumbled, kissing my forehead. I blushed, smiling up at him. "I would kiss you but I would hate to ruin that perfect lipstick." He whispered. I stood on my toes and pecked his lips anyways. "Okay. You two aren't getting married tonight, let's go." Josh said, sighing. We were meeting Freya there, along with the rest of the girls. "Josh, you're just jealous you can't kiss Freya yet." Simon said, locking arms with me as we walked outside. I looked Simon up and down. And damn. I think I was the lucky one. He was very attractive. Very. "You own heels?" Simon asked once we were in the car, him and I in the backseat. "One pair." I said, holding them up. He laughed lightly, placing his hand on my leg. I slipped my Converse off and replaced them with my heels once we were on our way. I stared out the window, trying not to be nervous and failing. The ride was short and silent. And once we arrived, my heart was beating quickly. I tried to calm myself by breathing deeply as Simon locked his arm with mine once more. "Hey. If you get too nervous just tell me and we can leave. Alright?" He whispered, leaning closer to me as we entered the chapel. (I don't actually know where he got married. But for the story, it's a chapel.) I nodded in response. Although I was sure I would calm down once I sat down. My heels clicked under me as we walked over to everyone. "Mackenzie! You look amazing." Kay was the first to greet me. "You look even better." I smiled, giving her a small hug. "You're in heels! I'm proud." Sarah appeared behind Kay. "Heels? Mackenzie? Is that you?" Freya smirked as she hugged me too. I rolled my eyes at their comments. "You really do look amazing." Emily said quietly as she hugged me. "You guys look absolutely stunning." I said, gesturing towards them after I hugged the final girl, Katie. "Gentlemen, looking dashing." I said, smiling at all the guys. "Simon, mate, this one's a keeper." Tobi said as he gave me a small hug. "I would agree but my girlfriend is right there." Ethan laughed as he hugged me. Being in their presence instantly calmed my nerves a lot. "Me too, Behz. I can say that Simon's lucky. Just not as lucky as me." Callux said as he also hugged me. "Okay we get it, guys." I said as I moved on to JJ, who laughed as I hugged him. "Did Simon do that makeup?" Harry smirked after I hugged him. He was referring to my video I had uploaded earlier today when he did attempt to do something similar to this. It wasn't too bad of a job if I'm honest. "Simon can't even walk in a straight line." Cal commented as I hugged him. Once everyone was hugged, I went back to stand beside Simon, who put his arm around my waist. "I didn't do that bad." He said, laughing. "Yes you did. But that's okay." Vik said, patting his shoulder. "Yeah. It's okay you're shit at makeup. That's Mackenzie's job anyways." Josh said, smiling. After about fifteen minutes of just joking around with each other, we all took our seats, extremely happy.

•••

      "I love you, Blue." Simon smiled down at me as we danced together. Even though I was wearing heels, I wasn't as tall as him. "I love you too." I smiled, pecking his lips. "Oi...You guys cannot be a cuter couple than us at our wedding." A voice to our right made us pull away. "Jamie! Congrats man!" Simon said, hugging Jamie instantly. I smiled. I had met Jamie once before. He was really nice and funny in real life. As well as an amazing rapper. Once they stopped hugging, he gave me a small hug. "Congratulations." I smiled at him once we pulled away. "Thank you, thank you." He said, pretending to take a bow. He got married in his durag, which I thought was funny. I giggled at him. "Anyways, party at mine tonight. Sound good? I want both of you there." He said, pointing at us, making sure he made eye contact with me, before walking away. I turned back to Simon. "I've got to get out of this dress before we go to that party." I said, smiling. He smirked. "Well I can help with that." He said, winking at me. I sighed. "That's not what I meant and you know it." I said, pushing him lightly. "Yeah I know. Let's go find the others and be social, alright?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I smiled as he led me through the crowd. As nervous as I was for this, it wasn't actually too bad. And I ended up having loads of fun. Another example of why you shouldn't let your fear control you. Even though I did it often.

A/N

Just gonna leave that there

Just gonna leave that there. Although you've probably already seen it. This is a con of prewriting everything. Nevertheless, I hope you all have/had a beautiful day!

See ya! x