XIV

"What's going on guys? Today I am finally making a video with Mackenzie!" Simon did his intro. I smiled and gave the camera a wave. "Now this video isn't something I would normally record and you guys probably won't enjoy it but I thought why not? So today she is going to be doing my makeup. Not like normal makeup she's going to be doing this to my face." He explained as he pointed in the air. He would probably edit in a picture there, so I didn't question it. "So, let's get started." He said. As I started doing his makeup I stopped worrying about the camera and about Simon. I was doing something that I loved. And there was nothing I was worried about or stressed about at that moment. It was a little hard to do everything with my right hand because of my wrist but I did it. And I did it well. About halfway through I was working on Simon's neck and he finally broke the silence. "So what did you think of Olivia?" He asked. I shrugged. "Didn't really get to know her." I said as I walked behind him to the other side of him. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. "Of course. Just a reminder that the camera is recording." I said, giggling lightly. "I'll speed this up anyways." He said. I nodded in response as I reached over him and grabbed something else I needed. "I don't think I want to continue whatever it is I have with Olivia." He said quickly. I looked at his face for a moment, and he was already looking at me. "Well that's a decision only you can make." I said. He sighed, and that was the end of that conversation. "If only my parents could see me now. I'm doing one of my idol's makeup while it's being recorded for a million people to see. Wow." I said, smiling to myself. "They'd be proud." Simon agreed as I stepped away from him, pleased with my work. He looked at himself in the mirror and started smiling. "I'm going to scare the guys. Will you do me a favor?" He turned to me. I nodded. "Will you go to my room and get me a black hoodie?" He asked. "I can give you yours back." I said, starting to slip it over my head. He didn't protest, and slipped it on. "Smells like you. I like it." He said as he put it on. "How cool is this, guys?" He asked the camera, turning his head to both sides so they could see the sides of his face. I blushed and couldn't help but smile. "I want you guys to comment down below and leave a like if you think she should make a YouTube channel to do stuff like this." He said, pointing to his face. He got the camera off of the tripod and looked at me. "I'm going to stand in the kitchen with the lights off. Can you bring them in there?" He asked. "I'll do my best." I said, smiling. He nodded and we went down the stairs and went our separate ways. I went to the backdoor, being greeted by Ranger wanting to go outside. The guys were cleaning up everything they used to record. "Hey." Josh greeted me. "How've you been?! Long time no see!" JJ yelled, embracing me in a hug. I froze for a moment, then forced a smile. "You just saw me before you started recording but okay." I said, laughing and making him laugh. "Simon told me to tell y'all that he ordered pizza and it's in the kitchen." I said. They all stopped what they were doing. "We're almost done cleaning up. Then we will be there." Vik said. I started picking up trash with them. It was popped water balloons. "Looks like you guys had fun." I said as I cleaned. They didn't say anything, just laughed. Once we got done cleaning up, we all made our way to the kitchen. Vik was in front of us all and I was in the back. "Why are the lights-AAH!!" He yelled. I immediately started laughing, but Josh and JJ yelled too, scared by Vik's scream. "What the fuck, Simon?!" JJ yelled. "Your face!" Josh yelled, staring at him. "Looks sick, right? Mackenzie did it." He said, pointing the camera at me. I smiled and blushed again. "Woah. You're really talented." Vik said. "So there's no pizza?" JJ asked. "Sorry." I said, smiling still. "We can order some." Josh suggested. "Odds on you answering the door with that on your face?" JJ asked, laughing. "Oh I'll do it." Simon said, nodding. He pointed the camera back at his face. "So that's it for this video. I'll see you guys next time. See ya!" He did his signature outro as I hopped onto the counter. "You really did that?" Josh asked, walking beside me. I nodded. "But seriously though pizza." JJ said. "I'm ordering now, JJ. Chill." Vik said, holding his phone up to his ear. I was finally getting used to these guys. And I wasn't even back on my normal medication yet. This is amazing.

A/N
Sorry it's so short!