VII

So Freya came over and gave me some clothes.

It's not something I would normally wear, but it was cute

It's not something I would normally wear, but it was cute. And she made it very clear that she thought it looked better on me than it ever did on her. Which I find hard to believe. I knew of Freya before today. I mean, these guys were still my favorite YouTubers. I always looked up to her too. She was always so beautiful in my eyes. I walked down the stairs with Ranger following close behind. I didn't want to take him with me today so I was just going to leave him outside. I didn't want to take him because I didn't want to bother everyone. Which is something I felt like I did a lot. After I left Ranger in the backyard with plenty of food and water, I went back to the front door and waited. We were meant to be leaving any minute now. On cue, Simon walked towards me. "Oh. I like the new clothes." He sad, looking me up and down, smiling. "Thanks." I said, looking down at my feet. Freya brought me a hat too, just in case, but I left it upstairs. "Guys! Let's go!" He yelled up the stairs. Everyone came down at once, rushing to the door. Today should be.....fun.

•••

We were waiting in line for some ride that I didn't know the name of. It was fast and looked really fun. That's all I knew. I was stood there on my phone, listening to whatever everyone else was talking about, when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a guy I had never met. "Umm hi. I just saw you standing here and you look really beautiful. So I was just wondering if I could get your number." He said. I stumbled over my words in my head as my heart rate accelerated. "I-I'm sorry but-" "She has a boyfriend. Fuck off." I heard a voice say beside me as an arm went over my shoulders. I looked over to see Simon. Relief washed over me. The guy put his hands up in defense before walking away. I saw that he walked up to a group of guys that just laughed at him. "Thanks." I said, looking at Simon. "Anytime. Probably won't be the last. Since it wasn't the first." He smiled. I giggled lightly as I remembered what happened last night at the store. He had done the same thing. "Did he try to chat you up or something?" Vik asked, taking a step towards us. "He asked for my number." I said shyly. "Of course he did. You look peng in that, Hun." Freya said, smiling sweetly. "As do you." I smiled, pointing at her. She laughed in response as Josh threw his arm around her shoulders. I looked back at my phone as they engaged in a different conversation. "Excuse me. Can I get a quick picture?" I heard a small voice say. I looked up to see a young boy wearing a SDMN shirt. The guys immediately smiled and nodded, walking towards him. It's amazing, really. These guys were still my idols. I live with them. I haven't even fangirled once. But what has happened to me in the last three weeks has been insane. It's all a bit too much to let sink in right now. I slipped my phone in my pocket and folded my hands together in front of me. The best I could with the cast still on my wrist. "Is that your girlfriend, Simon?" The guy asked after they took a selfie. Simon chuckled. "Nah. Not quite." He said, glancing up at me. "You two would be a good couple. I can see it now." He said, now looking at me too. Simon shrugged in response. I'm glad he didn't straight up shut out the idea. I mean, it's not like it would ever actually happen. It's just the fangirl talking. He was probably just being nice to me anyways, in fear of hurting my feelings. There was always that what if in the back of my mind. So, I never would really know.

•••

"Guys. We should go on a Pokémon hunt." Josh said. We had all just downloaded the app. We were sitting in the living room together. Freya went home. This may sound mean, but I don't mean it that way because I love her, but I'm kind of glad. One less person for me to freak out irrationally about. They were all sitting on the two couches and I was sat on the floor beside Ranger, who was sleeping. "I'm down." Vik said. "Me too." Simon agreed. They looked at me. "Well it's not like I have anything else to do." I shrugged. They laughed. I wasn't even trying to be funny. I was serious. "We should all put on some joggers so we can match." Vik said. "Nerd." Simon said, pushing him lightly. I was already in joggers and a t-shirt. Simon hadn't asked for his hoodie back, so it was sitting on my bed waiting for me. "You can bring the dog if you'd like. Take him on a walk." Josh said, petting Ranger's head, who simply laid there. I nodded, although I didn't think I would bring him. Even if I probably should because I felt a little more anxious than normal. It would be okay. If anything happened I could just tell Josh. I was comfortable with him, at least. "I'm going to go change." Vik said. Simon had already left the room and Vik followed. "Me too." Josh said quickly before following close behind Vik. "Well. Guess it's just me and you." I whispered as I nudged Ranger with my foot. He just laid there, looking at me. I laughed lightly. "You're so lazy." I mumbled. I stood up from my spot and walked towards the front door, where the only pair of shoes I had were waiting patiently. I slid them on over my black socks. I heard footsteps come down the stairs, but never turned around. "Now we are matching." I heard Simon's voice say. I turned around to see him wearing exactly what I was. Black SDMN joggers, a white and blue SDMN shirt. I smiled. "Of course it looks better on you." He said, motioning towards me with his right hand. I blushed, looking down, not being able to resist the smile tugging at my lips. "Are we ready?" Josh's voice said from the top of the stairs. I looked up to see him and Vik walking down. Simon and I nodded and we walked out into the night.

A/N
Gotta' catch 'em all!
Hope you all have/had an amazing day!

See ya! x