XXXIV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Someone yelled, waking me instantly. I kept my eyes closed, cuddling into my blanket. "Fuck off." I mumbled, not moving. "Get up!" Someone else yelled. I recognized that voice as Simon's. "Fuck off." I repeated. I heard them sigh. Then, a weight was on me and Simon began laughing. I opened my eyes to see him laying on me, smiling at me. I sighed as I tried to sit up, but failed. "Get off of me." I groaned. He just wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. Josh and Vik recorded it on their phones, probably to put it on snapchat or something. "There better be breakfast downstairs." I mumbled, giving up. "I'm sorry, what?" Simon asked, pretending to not hear me as my face was buried in his chest. I didn't say anything, and started giggling, pushing on him to get him off of me. He loosened his grip and rolled off of me, laying beside me. "Your bed is very comfortable." He said, putting his hands behind his head. I rolled my eyes, waving at Josh and Vik and their phones. They waved back, still laughing. "There is pancakes downstairs though. I made them." Simon said, not moving from his spot. I scooted away from him, so I was laying on my teddy bear. "I can't believe you actually bought that thing." Vik said, putting his phone away and pointing to the bear. Josh nodded in agreement, patting Vik's shoulder. "She's strange." He whispered loudly in his ear. I narrowed my eyes at the pair, then at Simon who simply sat staring at me. "Okay get out of my room so I can get dressed." I said, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Josh and Vik left without question, but Simon remained. I groaned. "Simon. Go away." I said, pushing him lightly. He shook his head. Then he looked at his phone, his eyes widening. "Oh shit. Yeah. Get dressed. We're going to be late to your surprise." He said, sitting up and leaving the room before I could ask what he meant. So, I got dressed into some white, ripped skinny jeans and a black 'Sidemen' sweatshirt. It was a bit chilly outside. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going back to my room and doing my makeup quickly. I put my hair into a cute messy bun and then made my way downstairs. It had taken me maybe twenty minutes to get ready. Once I sat down beside Josh at the island, instantly beginning to eat, Simon spoke up. "We're going to Westfield until your surprise later tonight." He said. I smiled, feeling myself getting excited. Josh threw his arm over my shoulders. "I'm just as excited as you are. This is going to be so amazing." He said. Vik nodded in agreement, bringing a mug up to his lips and sipping on it. It was probably tea. I never understood why they drank hot tea. Because in Texas, iced sweet tea was all anyone ever really drank. Simon sat down across from me, bringing out his phone and a silence overcame us. "Everyone else is going too. Even the girls." Josh added. I nodded because my mouth was full. I was excited for today and I genuinely believed today would be one of the best birthdays ever.

•••

     So it turned out the surprise was a Drake concert. And I loved it. Absolutely loved it. As did everyone else. I couldn't stop smiling. And just as Drake began singing 'Controlla', someone's arm was slung over my shoulders. I looked over and up to see Simon. "So you like your surprise?" He asked, smiling down at me. I smiled up at him, looking into his eyes. I was silent for a few seconds before I stood up on my toes and kissed him.

*Josh's POV*

"Simon, isn't this your favorite song?" I asked, looking to my right to ask him. But he wasn't there. I looked around and saw them. Mackenzie and Simon. Kissing. I tapped Freya's arm lightly to make her look. "Holy shit." I heard her laugh as she got everyone else's attention. I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture. It was adorable. And there was no doubt in my mind, or anyone else's because we've discussed it, that they were to inevitably fall in love. When they finally pulled away from each other, both of them smiling, Simon rested his forehead against hers. "Again!" I heard JJ yell. They both looked over at us, their smiles fading automatically. Simon looked back at her before she tore her eyes away from us. Then they kissed again and we all cheered. I was happy for the both of them. It was obvious they liked each other. Now they have no excuse not to be together. I kissed the top of Freya's head, smiling. "They're cute." She said. "Oh yeah. They'll definitely be together soon." I said, positive of what I was saying.

A/N
Kinda short but super cute. And Drake has been in my head for so long and now I'm in love and I don't even know how to feel about it at all. Also, I'm writing this way before you guys will read it. Just thought y'all should know. I hope you all have/had a beautiful day!

See ya! x