XVI

"We've got to do something for your birthday. Something big. Something fun. Something-" "We get it." I interrupted Simon at the table at Nando's. My birthday was still a month away, but they decided to bring it up now. I've been in London for like a month now. Since I've been taking my medication again, everything's been great. I started posting on my YouTube channel and I've been getting great responses. "I just think you deserve something extravagant." Simon added. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I told them I didn't want to do anything for my birthday, and they ignored me. "You could give me your dog for your birthday." Tobi said, petting Ranger since he insisted that he sit by him. I shook my head, smiling. "Tobi you know that you would make me dog sit all the time because you would get tired of him." Ethan said, laughing. "Yeah. And then we would have to keep it." Harry said, making Cal nod. (Cal=Calfreezy. Callux=Callux.  XD). "Then it will somehow end up at my flat. So I'll bring it back to the house." JJ said. "It's a cycle of unhappy people and an unhappy dog." Josh said. "The dog is fine living with us. He slept on my bed the other day." Vik said, feeling accomplished. "That doesn't mean anything. I'm still his favorite." I said, rolling my eyes. "No I'm his favorite. Because I fed him pizza last week." Vik said, leaning back in his chair. "Vik! We had a deal man!" I said, sighing. "I'm sorry he just gave me those eyes." He said, putting his hands in surrender. "When Vik has kids he's going to spoil the shit out of them based off of what he just said about a dog." Harry said, patting Vik's shoulder. "I'm ready for a nap." Cal said, yawning. His yawn made everyone else yawn. We had actually just walked quite a while hunting Pokémon. "It's about ten o'clock so it wouldn't really be a nap." Ethan said, checking his watch. "Damn it is getting late." I mumbled, wanting to rub my eyes. I couldn't because I had makeup on. "This is late for you?" Tobi asked. "She sleeps all the time." Josh said. "Technically, I'm still a teenager and teenagers need more sleep because their bodies are growing and shit." I said, smirking. "I forget you're so young sometimes." JJ said. "Me too." Simon agreed, looking at me. "Maybe it's because you guys are pervs." Cal said, pointing at JJ and Simon. "How are we pervs?" Simon asked. "Be honest. You both think Mackenzie is bangable." He said, his face straight. "I don't. She's not my type." JJ said, putting his hands up in defense. I looked at Simon, waiting for his answer. He looked at me, smiling. "No comment." He said, leaning back. "Is everyone ready to go because this just got weird?" Ethan asked. Everyone mumbled a response and stood up. We left money on the table for the bill before going out to the parking lot. "Well we'll see you guys later." I said, hugging Ethan. I hugged each of them, even JJ because he wasn't staying at the house tonight. I made my way to Simon's car, hopping in the front before Josh or Vik could. Ranger climbed in the back. "Still can't believe I'm letting a dog in my car." Simon said as he got in the car. Josh and Vik each got in the car as well. "Family car, Simon. He is family." I said, pointing to the dog. He chuckled, shaking his head as we all put our seatbelts on.

*Simon's POV*

Me and the guys were recording Trivial Pursuit when I heard a squeal. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked, taking my headphones off of one ear. "No. What was it?" Vik asked. "I think it was Mackenzie but I'm not sure." I said, standing up out of my seat. "Well go check on her you speng." Ethan said, laughing. "Ethan, there's no need to call names." Josh said. "He's just salty he doesn't know who that guy is." JJ said. "You don't even know his fucking name!" Ethan yelled. I took my headset off and rested it around my neck as I went to Mackenzie's room. I opened her door and saw her sitting at her vanity, staring at her laptop. She glanced over at me, a giant smile on her face. "Everything okay in here?" I asked. "Come here!" She yelled excitedly. I walked over to her and looked at her screen. It was an email from someone that said:

Hello, Mackenzie.

We have seen some of your makeup abilities on YouTube and we think you're an amazing artist. We were wondering if you'd be interested in helping in a movie that we will be filming soon. If you are interested, please get back to us as soon as possible at this number: (Insert random phone number here.)

"Oh my gosh..." I said, staring at the screen. "I know!" Oh my gosh...." I repeated, still shocked. I put my headset back on. "Guys!" I yelled over them. "What?" Vik asked as everyone went quiet. "Mackenzie got an offer to do makeup for a movie." I said. "No way!" Josh yelled. "That's amazing!" Ethan said. "Well is she going to take it?" Vik asked. "Of course she'll take it." JJ answered. "This is actually amazing." I heard Mackenzie say, staring at her screen in pure amazement. "I've got to get back to recording. We'll talk about this later." I told her. She nodded, but I don't think she was really listening. I walked out of her room and back into mine with a goofy grin on my face. I was happy for her. I really was.

A/N
Double update!

See ya! x