VI

Simon opened the front door for me, the big 55 pound bag of dog food over his shoulder. I was carrying two dog bowls. And that was it. He said that because of my wrist I shouldn't be carrying something that heavy after I asked him if I could carry it. "Josh and Vik are probably both editing." He said quietly as I closed the door behind me. "You can put the bowls in the corner over there if you want." He said, nodding towards the corner of the room as he placed the dog food down on the island. I walked to the corner and put one bowl down and took the other to fill it with water. "I'm kind of glad that we have a dog now." Simon said as I walked back to the corner with a full bowl of water. I placed down the water and turned back around to him. He was already looking at me. "I'm going to go let him inside." I said, pointing to the door. He nodded and I walked out quickly. I walked to the backdoor and opened it. Ranger came running in immediately. I heard him walk away from me as I shut the door and made my way back to the kitchen. Simon wasn't there anymore. I mentally sighed. I probably made him uncomfortable. It's something I was good at. Even if it was an unwanted talent. The dog food was no longer on the counter, but where the bowls were. I went over and filled the bowl up. As Ranger ate, I went up the stairs and to my new room. Simon's bedroom door was open as I walked past. "Hey. Are you going to sleep?" He called out. "Umm probably." I said, bouncing up on my heels. "Alright. If you need anything we're all awake. Goodnight." He said. "Night." I said quickly before walking away and going to my room. I looked at the clothes that Simon put on my bed. It looked like a hoodie and some joggers. When I picked the hoodie up, a piece of paper fell out. It read:

I gave you my hoodie so you would feel more at home.
-Simon.

I smiled before changing into the hoodie and a brand new pair of SDMN joggers, which fit me, surprisingly. I placed the note on my bedside table before opening my door in case Ranger wanted to come in my room while I was sleeping and I climbed into bed. I thought about what has happened to me within the last two weeks. It was a lot. I was in a coma for two weeks. My dad died. I broke my wrist. I moved to London. I moved in with my idols. I tears slipped out of my eye, but I didn't care. I had been strong for so long. Too long. It was okay to cry.

*Simon's POV*

•••

     After editing a video I left it to render and went downstairs to get something to eat. I was surprised to see Vik and Josh in the kitchen with the dog right at Josh's feet as he petted him. "Oh hey guys." I said, opening the fridge. "How was the store?" Vik asked. "Good I guess." I said, getting out a piece of leftover pizza. "So what do you two think of Mackenzie?" Josh asked us. "I like her. She seems really nice." Vik said. They looked at me. "She's nice. Really hot." I smirked. Josh rolled his eyes, sighing, just like Vik did. I laughed lightly and took another bite of my pizza. "I'm going to go to sleep now." Josh said. "Me too." Vik and I said in unison. We all walked out of the room and up the stairs, parting our ways once we got to the top. Mackenzie's door was barely open and I looked at it before going into my own room. Her dog walked right in. I sighed before going into my room, ready for a good night's sleep.

*Mackenzie's POV*

•••

I was woken up when Ranger barked. My eyes opened immediately and I looked around my room. Vik was standing at my door, his hands in the air in a surrender. "Ranger. Shut up." I groaned, holding in a yawn. Vik chuckled. "I made some pancakes if you want one." He said before disappearing into the hall again. I sighed and plopped back down on my pillow. I grabbed my phone from the charger and unplugged it. It was noon. I had slept for fourteen hours. Wow. I rubbed my eyes as I climbed out of bed and walked over to my backpack with my toothbrush in it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly before going downstairs. Ranger stayed upstairs, probably to sleep more. I heard laughing as I neared the kitchen and my stomach twisted, but I still walked in. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty." Simon said, smiling. I smiled in response, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks. "How was your fourteen hour rest?" Josh asked. "Good." I said as I stood there awkwardly. "Oh. The plates are right there. Third one to the left." Vik said, pointing to a cabinet. "Thanks." I said, going to grab a plate. I put a pancake on the plate and drizzled it in syrup that was already out. "And the forks are beside the oven. To the right." He added. I grabbed one and turned around, placing my plate on the island and beginning to eat. "Simon is that your hoodie?" I heard Josh ask. I glanced up at them and saw all three of them looking at me. Simon nodded, looking back to his phone. "Okay then." Josh said quietly, getting out his own phone. Vik did the same. I was thankful they weren't looking at me anymore. I ate in silence as they did whatever on their phones. "So my girlfriend is coming over today. She offered to bring you some of her clothes. You two are the same size. We're going to Thorpe Park." Josh finally spoke up as I finished off my breakfast. I walked to the sink and put my plate in and turned back around. "Okay. Sounds good." I said, sticking my hands in the pocket of the hoodie I was wearing. The guys went back to whatever was on their phone as I quietly made my way out of the kitchen and back up the stairs, hoping that all goes well today.

A/N
Double update today because I can. XD. I hope you all have/had a beautiful day!

See ya! x