Chapter 18- Almost Oops

Start from the beginning

Names and stories of all kinds were shared between the girls and the people that looked up to them. Heartfelt stories, funny stories, you names it they heard it. This was one of their favorite part of the job, putting faces to the people that have supported them for so long.

So far none of their fans got too close to feeling the backside of Camila, even if they did Lauren would have a long talk with them about what they did. No one wants a mad Lauren to do that.

The meet and greet was finally coming to an end after a long line of people passed through. There were about ten people that were left, but the girls made sure that they still had the same energy from when they started.

One of the last people to come through was a little girl no older than six years old. Right off the bat they were able to tell that she was the complete opposite of Emma. This one was smiling from ear to ear and practically jumping up and down at the sight of the girls.

"Hi!" She waved ecstatically.

"Hi sweetie! You're so adorable!" Ally exclaimed.

"Thank you! I'm Jacklyn!" She introduced.

"Wow that's such a pretty name!" Lauren complemented. Jacklyn blush at her.

"Can I give you a hug?" The tiny girl asked while looking at all five girls.

"Of course! Get over here!" Normani invited with a huge smile.

Jacklyn ran over to the beginning of the line they were in. She started with Normani, then Dinah, Lauren, Ally, and finally Camila.

"Camila knew instantly that the tiny child could not reach above her legs and was inwardly praying that she wouldn't say anything out loud.

"Why is your tushy fluffy Camila?" Jacklyn asked innocently.

Camila closed her eyes tight for a second, knowing that her four friends were giving her looks of, most likely, shock.

She needed to think of something fast "Well Jacklyn, when you get older you get a special gift that goes along with puberty that you need to prepare for."

"Your period? Mommy told me about that before. She says Mother Nature gives it to you." She told Camila, still curious about what else she had to say.

"R-right, yes. Well sometimes it gets messy and you need to make sure you're all clean, that's why it's fluffy, I have a protector for it."

"Ooooh, that makes sense!"

Camila let out a worried breath. She also looked up to see looks of disbelief on Ally and Normani's faces, a disapproving look on Dinah's face, and Lauren face-palming herself.

She gave then a tight smile before bring her attention back to the tiny child. "Let's take a picture together!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my God that was way too close!" Lauren exclaimed.

Camila was still in a state of minor shock from almost getting caught wearing a diaper in public.

"Mila what were you thinking?! That tiny human almost called you out. Why were you even wearing that here? I thought you and Lauren agreed on not wearing during show stuff!" Dinah yelled nervously.

"I know! I know! It's not Lauren's fault though. I kind of begged her to be able to wear this here today." She said quietly.

"Mila, you know that's a really risky thing to do." Normani said to her, a lot more calmly than Dinah had.

"I know." She said again.

"Camila, if the wrong ears heard that do you know what the headlines would say? I'm not mad at you or anything just worried for you. I love you and I don't want to see you get hurt." Ally said sincerely.

"Ally, trust me I thought about that too. I just, I just wanted the comfort."

"Guys, Camila and I made a deal that she could wear here just not on stage. At first I didn't want her to either but we had a talk, which I don't have her permission to tell you about, but after that I realized that it was important for her to do so. I didn't really think the tiny fans through when I agreed though. What I'm saying is that I'm mostly at fault for this." Lauren told the group.

"Lo, no you're not." Camila countered. "It's no one's fault and I came up with a reasonable excuse anyway. We just need to think of a better solution for next time."

"Why can't you just not wear them here?" Dinah asked curiously with Normani and Ally both agreeing with Dinah.

"Lo?" Camila pleaded to the older girl.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Camila nodded. "Alright. Basically Camila is afraid that she getting dependant on these pull-ups and diapers. She's afraid of her bladder betraying me on stage and any other time she isn't wearing because she hears about other people that get dependant on them and can't even tell when they go. I told her though that the only way that'll happen is if she keep thinking it will." Lauren explained.

"If she's worried why don't you keep her off of them then?" Normani asked.

"I said that and she told me that was the equivalent of taking a child's comfort toy away." She explained.

"They are comfortable." Dinah mumbled under her breath even though all of the girls heard her.

"Dinah." Camila scolded.

"Sorry."

"Anyway, so that's our predicament." Lauren finished.

"That's tough." Normani said.

"Yeah because you two need something but something that you can't feel." Ally thought.

"What about just doing what Mila said and use a pad? Like a thick pad?" Dinah suggested.

"They do make booster pads I can try Lolo." Camila said looking up to the older girl.

"Is that what you want to do?"

"I mean, I have the feeling of the padding but no one will be able to feel it from accidently, or purposefully, butt touches. I say we go for it." Camila said.

"Are you telling me that you guys are using my idea?" Dinah asked excitedly.

"Yes D, we are using your suggesting." Lauren told her playfully.

"Good because I am a genius after all." She said while flipping her hair over her shoulder dramatically.

"Whatever you say girl," Lauren laughed, "We'll pick some up at the store before we leave to the next city ok?" She asked Camila who nodded in agreement. Lauren turned to Ally "You and Dinah should come too so she can get some of her own diapers."

"Oh good idea! Dinah are you up for that?" Ally asked the tall girl.

"I am if you are." She said with a soft smile.

"I might as well go too." Normani laughed "At least if someone sees anything we can just say we're making a joke video or something."

"Family diaper trip!" Camila sang to herself.

The four other girls laughed with Camila at her antics.

"When did our lives get this strange."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Just a reminder that I have a youtube channel (link on profile) and I promised that if I get to 500 subscribers I will write a smut/ fluff fic of your choice (I'll poll to see what you all want) and if somehow I get 1000 I will write something of your choice with little limits on what it could be :D If I get 10,000 I'll skydive lol, 100,000 I'll get "Camren" tattooed somewhere on my body lololololol :p