Chapter 43- God I Hope I Was Not Too Late.

43 Rejected BY My Soul Mate

Chapter 43- God I Hope I Was Not Too Late

Sarah P.O.V

“Yes” was all I said and with that he gave me a hug and kissed me all over my face. We lay on the bed for a bit before I heard Jason call him down. He left with a smile on his face and gave me a kiss full of love and then he left.

I felt this coldness sink into my heart and around my body, I asked my wolf what is this she only said “That’s what happens after you mated with your mate and they stay away from you after a few minutes,”. I growled. I asked her “Would this happen always,” she just said “It will get better but this kind of feeling would all ways be their when your mates not with you,”

I was still lying on the bed and that’s when I started to think about the answer I gave him, how I could have said no to him and any ways he was or is my mate.

And I didn’t need any more ensuring about him loving me or not, because I had read all his early on thoughts. How I can do that? Let’s just say this was a mate thing that he had told me I think a month ago. Yes I know a month ago, god it’s been a month and things change and also time fly’s by. It was only yesterday that I hate him and was a rejected mate but hey my life went to a whole different level last night. My wolf agreed with me.

I think it was midafternoon when Dmitri linked his thoughts with me. I was startled at first and then I was even more startled when he asked me to join him in the forest at the east side of the house, his voice seemed off and I thought I heard him cry out in pain, I must be imaging things.

“Give me a minute I will reach that place within an hour” I said

He gave me a rude comment about women and how we waste men’s time; I ignored him and then walked into the washroom that was attached to the room from the other side of the bedroom.

**************************************

After a nice long 30 minutes bath I got dressed in a baggy pant and with two different tank tops one white underneath and the red on the top. I was too lazy to do anything else with myself so I left for the west side of the forest. I ran through the house and went out the front door which was left oddly open wide. I let the thought linger in my head for a moment then I just ignored it.

I ran into the forest happily.

“Hey Dmitri I’m here” I called into the dark but green forest. I walked for a while thru the forest when I didn’t get any reply. I heard a screech somewhere and then I heard Dmitri shout in my head “Run”.

I didn’t know what to say to his one word that still echoed in my head as i started to run through the forest. This was like daja vu.