Chapter 12- Dmitri is back ?

So two uploads in one day say you love me ;)) "wink wink"  

Kkk soo I soo need a cast any help in that area plzs comment and HELP or else justs enjoy the book

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12- Dmitri is back?  ( Dmitri slidshow on right side )

Unknown P.O.V 

I put my plan to work again. I had tried to make her my mate when she was at the hospital; I went into her head and I think I almost made her believe that her brother was danger and so on. I also told her to meet me –well, to meet someone – on the fourth day of the fourth month.
My wolf snorted and said, "You told her some shit."
I laughed without humour as I ignored the gut feeling I was getting.

When I had taken a step to follow her into the forest, I noticed Asesino in his midnight black wolf form, running into the forest. I couldn't help but follow them both. We ran like crazy for about forty minutes until Sarah finally stopped, so Asesino and I stood about 25 feet away from her, giving me the ability to hear and see with my werewolf powers.
"So we're going to watch a makeup moment," my wolf said in an amused tone. I growled, knowing I would hate it when any man touched what I wanted - or what was already mine.
"No…" was all I could choke out.

Asesino P.O.V 

I ran after Sarah for the second time since I had met her. I felt like such a jerk. I couldn't think of any words to say to her that could get me to feel better or make her forgive me.
She was a few metres ahead of me and was about to enter the other Alpha’s border. I chased her like crazy; my insides were burning with a pain I had never felt before. It grew by every second that passed, and then I noticed it was her. Something was wrong with Sarah, but what was it? Why was she in pain? I knew it had to be hers because my wolf was screaming and saying this.
"We have to find her fast or get to her," my wolf cried.
"Why?" I shot back at him.
"There's another wolf following us and he's pretty strong," he replied in a rush.
"Are you trying to make us run faster by just lying? I can't hear or see any other werewolf," I snorted.
Stupid wolf can't trust me.

"Don't call me stupid, got that? You were the stupid asshole that slept with that whore and also, how do I trust you? You just hurt our mate, and not only her, but her werewolf side now thinks I don't love her, which is not true!" he shouted in my head.
"Take deep breaths. Everything's going to be fine," I said to my werewolf in a calm tone.
"Yeah, right… Mr Know it all," my wolf snapped before eventually quieting down, not saying another word, which kind of pissed me off.

I was still running after her when I saw a clearing and another werewolf with her.

And then the smell of an Alpha hit me. The Alpha of the Blood Red Pack. Shit.

Sarah P.O.V

Oh my God. He was sleeping with another woman when I was suffering. Screw men! They're all the same; wanting to sleep with women and playing with their hearts and feelings.
My werewolf growled in agreement.

I was sitting by the same pond as the day before, but it felt like years had passed since that night. When I first shifted, it was painful as Hell, but a new sensation and passion was born in me. I looked in the water at my reflection. I looked hurt, lost and nowhere near happy. My eyes were dull and the burning pain in my chest wouldn't go away.

As I sat by the lake, I was lost in my happy memories and times when only my brother Jason and the loving parents I wanted were there. I was almost falling asleep when a different kind of smell hit my nose. My wolf growled and so did I, but we stopped when I saw a wolf standing in front of me.

I looked at the wolf carefully and thought about who it could be. The wolf’s fur was grey, but almost black, and its eyes were like pools of silver and holes that would burn through anything. He looked so familiar…
Who is it? 

Unknown P.O.V 

She was sat by the pond, almost asleep, but she soon got on all fours when I arrived. My wolf smirked and growled in excitement when it saw the beautiful werewolf that looked like a goddess.
"I don't mind having her as a mate, even though she is not our soul mate," my wolf said in a happy tone.
"A good playmate, don't you think?" I replied.
"Oh, yes, a playmate that you will throw away once you get the chance,” he pointed out.
I ignored that and noticed Sarah looking me over with her sad silver eyes. She was thinking hard about something. Did she recognise me already?

Asesino P.O.V 

I looked at them for a moment before jumping into the forest clearing. They both looked startled as they took one step away from each other.
"What are you doing here?" I asked in his head.
"Oh nothing… I was just going by and saw this beautiful young wolf, sitting here all alone," he said in a slur. I didn't like the way he was looking at Sarah. It was like he was seeing her naked in human form. When he took a step towards Sarah she didn't move an inch.
"Sarah, baby, move."
I didn't know where the baby word came from, but it felt right when it left my mouth.
"Since when am I your baby?" she spat back at me, which took me off guard.
"Since now." i said back with a wolfish smirk.

Sarah P.O.V

When he called me baby a thrill went up my body and a shiver along with it. I was slowly breaking out of my shell when I remember him sleeping with anther women. So I just said:
"Since when am I your baby?"
"Since now."

His words left me speechless.
But then I looked at the grey wolf and noticed he was closer to me than before. Almost immediately, Asesino was in between us. Then all these things came back to me and all I could do was shout at Asesino.
"I never had loving parents, I had no friends, my brother lied to me and my goddamn soul mate rejected me. Tell me something that I should do..." I yelled at him and I just couldn't stop. No matter how hard I tried to calm down my feelings, they just spilled everywhere.
I looked at the other wolf again and then it hit me. I felt dizzy as I realised that the person was Dimitre.

________^*^_________

So what ya guys think ? I am so going Yo make Asesino feel more guilty soon and make him ........ Heheheg tell you soon

So like I need a cast help.....

Vote it !!!!!

Comment it !!!!

And duh

Love it !!!

And me to

Also fann me cuz's I dont bite