Chapter 19- Brother

19 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 19 - Brother

Jake P.O.V

I stood perfectly still because I knew one thing for sure one move in this house and it'd be my death. How come I always act before I think? Sarah moved forward but her mate who I think Asesino put him self in front of her thinking I was going too attack. If I do, then where's the fun in that? She pushed him and made a hand movement so he would move and let her go.

I saw the poor guys face go red with anger but he still moved to her aid but again she moved away annoyed. Sarah came closer to me and her smell hit me. Her smell was no more human it was a werewolf's smell.
Her eyes widen to when she sniffed the air.

"J your a vampire ?" she asked me now standing still in a spot that was only few meters away from me.

"Ya I guess I am." I said back. Wow Jake you forgot to make a proper sentence.

"But how?" she asked looking a little pale.

"Before I was taken to the cellar thing." I said looking down at the floor.

"Leave." all of a sudden Sarah said.

With out a word I fling out the door and into the forest. Shit I was so close to the first part of my plan which was. Befriend her. I guess I try later. Right now I just wanted to be with my lovely Emma. Glad that I wasn't murdered.

Sarah P.O.V

I told him to leave because I was anger and upset that he didn't tell me before. I looked to see few teenage boys standing in the room looking at me and back at the door. I looked up to find Asesino looking at me with a questioning look. I went to grab my orange juice but Asesino had other plans, he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out the door. He went inside a side door and tugged me along with him.

"Wait here so I can get you to school early." he said.

Then left me standing near the door and went some where in that huge place. All of a sudden the lights flickers on and I see at least over 7 different cars. 2 were Ford's. 3 were Honda's. 4 were Nissan's and one that Asesino went to was a Jaguar xf one of the hottest rides in the United Kingdom. ( I think ). I walked slowly to the shining sliver car and opened the front door but then stopped and though why not annoy him some more. I closed the passenger side door and opened the back door and sat down on the lather seat.

As I thought Asesino was pissed of. So he turned his head and barked at me.

"Why aren't you sitting at the front?"

"Why does it matter where I sit?" I said in a bitch manner and which was because my brain was thinking about. Emma. Dimitri. Jake. My brother and the flash back of my past that I had. Everything didn't fit quit rightly. How come if Emma is alive then where is she? How did Dimitri become a werewolf ? Was he always one from the beginning ? How does he know Asesino ? How did Jake turn into a vampire, and why didn't I notice before. My mind was going crazy with these question and mostly what hunted me was about my parents. The real and the fake once. I need to find out the prophecies and also the truth. I know one thing for sure I lost something, but what was it. What did I lose? If I find out what I lost I know I can put everything together.

"When are you going to come out? I ain't got all day." Asesino said and walked away into a huge ass building. Mind my words but that's the only way I could describe it. Huge. Ass. Building. Well it was all a red building to with trees covering all over it and bushes to but no body cares about that. I care only how huge ass the building was.

"Well building's don't have ass." said my wolf.
I sometimes think I would go crazy with this wolf talking in my head then again it's only been 2-3 days since she appeared in my head or halfway of my body.

"Shut up smart ass." I said back, with having no come back that's all I could say.

"See now it makes sense when you called me ass because I have one." she said back smirking.

"Well its our ass not yours." I told her while walking into the big school. As I walked more into the building the the dark it looked. Weird and plain creepy or was I just thinking to hard.

"Sarah. Sarah. Where are you. Dam Sarah" I heard a voice calling. Then again something hit me from behind and all I could think was oh no.

Asesino P.O.V

I was walking down the hall and thinking how I had her pin against the dinning table and let's just say I was turned on real bad by her new style of cloths and how she denies me now. I took a turn and thought Something seemed more of today about her not only was she wearing sexy cloths but she was also not that shy looking Sarah that I met few days ago. It's funny how things change so fast in a matter of seconds, Minutes, hours and days.

Like how i thought Emma was my mate but it turns out my best mates sister is my mate. I walked was still walking to the office. And just couldn't stop thinking what happened this morning, like how he almost lost control and marked her and how a vampire walked into his pack house so freely and that vampire knows Sarah some how. Nobody this morning said anything Since I'm an alpha my wolf and me demand them to listen to us or else let's say I become pretty abusive and cruel.

That's how my pack came to no not to anger their alpha and to show him great amount of respect. Also now he had to put Sarah and teach Sarah her place.

I walked into the office and saw a young girl sitting at the front desk. She blushed when I studied her and watched her every move.

"May I help you sir?" she said opening up her black hair which were in a bun. She pushed her shirt low to show more of her boobs which was plain gross but if I didn't have a mate I would so........

I lost my train of thoughts when my werewolf shouted 'Mate in danger' it's funny how our wolfs can sense when our mates are in trouble. But how can she be in danger if she was right beside me. Oh god. I turned on my feet to see no one beside me but air.

The last thing I need was her death. Let's just say in this school not only our pack members came but other packs members come to.

I heard a fade screech of something and a bang so ran that way to only find few drops of blood on the ground and the blood reeked of Sarah and their was a small fade scent of my greatest rivals packs. I couldn't help but let out a deadly growl.

Sarah P.O.V

I come around from this deep sleep to only open my eyes to find a women leaning over me. She had brownish black hair that were shoulder length. Her lips were pink and the bottom right lip was perused, Giving her a kinda bad young girl look. Her eyes were black and smiled warmly at me and she had a kinda tan skin. I looked at her again and the the pounding in my head started. think to much.

"Honey are you okay?" the women asked with so much worry that I thought she would burst.

"Yeah just a headache." I said said squeezing my eyes shut to easy the pain.

"Honey I will go get some aspirin so just hold on until I come back." she said and hurried out the door.

I got up and sat still on the bed so my head would stop getting dizzy. I heard the door open but I didn't pay attention I just sat on the bed with my eyes closed. Until the person started to talk.

"Well hello Sarah. How are you?" a deep voice said. I knew one thing that this person is a man and he was over the age of 20.

"Nahh I am just you know feeling so happy that I was hit in the head then dragged to some place I don't know." I said sarcastically. I opened my eyes to look at the man and was shocked to see my brother.

"Well that's good because we got lot of things to talk about." my brother replied. He kept looking at one thing in the room and didn't take his eyes of the thing which was the wall. I think he doesn't remember who I am.

"Well ya sure we do, you Asshole of an brother." I said and then pulled the covers up.

______________________________

So like she meets her brother yeahhhhhhhhhh !!!!! But what happened when she walked in the school hall. Lolol sorry guys not editied so do not hate me :)  and like always

Comment

Fan

And

VOTE !!!!